Windows 10: Missing Music section in Cortana Notes

Discus and support Missing Music section in Cortana Notes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to add the music section in Cortana's notes. I would like to link Cortana to Spotify. [img] 109487 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by swarfega, May 6, 2018.

1. swarfega Win User

Missing Music section in Cortana Notes

Does anyone know how to add the music section in Cortana's notes. I would like to link Cortana to Spotify.

Missing Music section in Cortana Notes [​IMG]

:)

swarfega, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Missing Music section in Cortana Notes

1. Missing Music section in Cortana Notes - Similar Threads - Missing Music section

2. Missing sections in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing sections in settings: [ATTACH] So my settings looks like this . When i searched for solution i found one post... But it was useless cuz i dont have SettingsPageVisibility on my Registry Editor...
  3. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  4. Cortana Music

in Cortana
    Cortana Music: Hey all, How do I get Cortana to play music stored locally on my PC? My google-fu has failed me after several hours of looking. I do NOT want to use Iheart radio, spotify or any of that nonsense. Just play what I already have, whether its with groove, media player,...
  5. No cortana music tab

in Cortana
    No cortana music tab: I'm trying to connect cortana to spotify however, there isn't any music tab to do so. Even when I ask her "hey cortana, play 50's rock and roll" she tells me that she works better with spotify and to enable it under the music tab however, she will start it with iheartradio...
  6. Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note

in Cortana
    Cortana's "Take a note" doesn't save note: Cortana's "take a note" crashes after a note is either spoken or written. The screen below just closes instead of presenting me with the screen "Here is your note" and the symbol of onenote besides it. As a result, the notes aren't being saved in any onenote notebook. I've...
  7. cortana notebook missing music tab

in Cortana
    cortana notebook missing music tab: Hi, my Cortana note book is missing the music tab / option. How do I install this? thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-notebook-missing-music-tab/eef40b0a-d521-47c3-904b-c42bafda439e"
  8. I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing

in Cortana
    I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing: I have a problem with Cortana. The music icon in the top is missing. How do I turn it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-cortana-the-music-icon-in/414a9695-5e52-4a5b-9846-7aa72bb45097"
  9. Cortana missing Live Tile and from All Apps section

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana missing Live Tile and from All Apps section: I have had this issue for a while and was wondering if anyone knows of a way to restore these. The Cortana Live Tile and Cortana entry in the All Apps section are both missing so I cannot re-add the Live Tile back. Any help on this would be appreciated. 42320
  10. Cortana Notebook Music Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Notebook Music Missing: Hi, On all my machines the Cortana notebook doesn't have a Music option like I keep seeing in screenshots, there's other things I see in screenshots which I don't see in Cortana like daily routine, I don't know if it's just how it behaves when it's comain joined, I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana notebook music missing

2. add the missing notes music

3. musical note not visible in cortana

4. Where is windows music section,
  5. Where is the music note for Cortana,
  6. cortana music is missing,
  7. cortana musical note disappeared,
  8. note icon missiing in cortana,
  9. music section cortana,
  10. cortana music missing