Windows 10: Missing network

Discus and support Missing network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, for past 20-something hours i've been testing win10 in various ways. There are two issues i encountered so far. One, i mention Here, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by XaL, Jul 29, 2015.

1. XAL
    XaL Win User

Missing network

Hi,
    for past 20-something hours i've been testing win10 in various ways. There are two issues i encountered so far. One, i mention Here, and the seccond one is network-related, which i'm gonna describe now.

So I decided to make a clean install of win10 (via upgrade) so i formated my drives, install win7, and then upgrade, without any useless junk installed (except for chrome, i needed to check on email). I did all of this at home on 28th, and on 29th morning, when i was at work, i downloaded and upgraded to win10. Everything went smooth, untill i got back home. My win10 refuses to see my home wifi at all. Not just connect, not password issue, not dns related problem. The visibility of the network itself. So i run Code: netsh wlan show networks mode=bssid[/quote] but it wasn't on the list! Just in case I rebooted the router (even though it was working, since my phone, and my other laptop were operating on it) but no luck. I tried to look up the drivers, but every single other network was seen even before that. I even tried to start-up a hotspot with my phone, and win10 immidiately noticed it.
    I can see my neighbours networks, i can connect to them, i can connect at work, but i cannot connect to my home wifi:/ I browsed 'advanced' network options and my home wifi was saved, so i deleted it- still no change. I dont have to mention, that after every 'change' i rebooted the system.

I ran ccleaner, registry cleaner, windows update and i'm out of reasonable options.

Any ideas?

:)

2. Pawel.S Win User

when I turn on my computer I have got something like no internet access

Hello

I have very strange issue about my connection to internet each time when I turn on my computer I have got something like no internet access

Windows Network Diagnostics

L: Publisher details

Issues found

L: One or more network protocols are missing on this computer

One or more network protocols are missing on this computer
    Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing.

Not fixed

Restore network protocols to default settings

Completed

Issues found

L: Detection details

Not fixed

Windows Network Diagnostics

L: Publisher details

Issues found

L: One or more network protocols are missing on this computer

Not fixed

Restore network protocols to default settings

Completed

Issues found

L: Detection details

Not fixed

any one cat help me with this one??

many thanks

Pawel.S, Jul 29, 2015
  3. One or more network protocols are missing on this computer

Windows Network Diagnostics Publisher details

Issues found

One or more network protocols are missing on this computer One or more network protocols are missing on this computer

Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing. Not fixed Not Fixed

Restore network protocols to default settings Completed

Issues found Detection details

5 One or more network protocols are missing on this computer Not fixed Not Fixed

Restore network protocols to default settings Completed

One or more network settings are missing on this computer.

InformationalNetwork Diagnostics Log

File Name: ED2497A2-703B-4EF3-9C38-4B5ED6FABBCF.Repair.Admin.0.etl

Detection details Expand

i stopped update my computer before, suddenly my computer automatically update . then my network cant use

what should i do?

Chung Yu Tang, Jul 29, 2015
  4. XAL
    XaL Win User

Missing network

Well i have no idea what's causing this, but i changed bssid and it worked. Just in case someone encounter same problem.

Thema:

Missing network

1. Missing network - Similar Threads - Missing network

2. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  3. all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all network, airplane and bluetooth icons are missing on my taskbar menu windows 11 also my...: One day I opened desktop to see that all some of the icons are missing when I click the bottom right corner of my taskbar with the ethernet and sound iconsMy network controller shows an error code of 28 and my bluetooth adapter shows an error code of 43, I have no access to...
  4. network adapter driver missing again anda again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network adapter driver missing again anda again: i installed windows 10 enterprise in my HP core i3 4th gen pc model is z230 once i installed network adapter drive then windows giving me a message that is your pc will be restart after 5 minutes so after restarting network adapter driver installed successfully but when i...
  5. network adapter driver missing again anda again

network adapter driver missing again anda again: i installed windows 10 enterprise in my HP core i3 4th gen pc model is z230 once i installed network adapter drive then windows giving me a message that is your pc will be restart after 5 minutes so after restarting network adapter driver installed successfully but when i...
  6. network adapter driver missing again anda again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Missing network adapter in Windows 11 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing network adapter in Windows 11 23H2: Hello,I have a windows 11 Microsoft computer, and have lost the option to connect to wifi networks. I tried troubleshooting 'internet connections' and 'network adapter' and they both concluded that there was no connection to a 'driver'. I found network adapter in device...
  8. Missing network adapter in Windows 11 23H2

Missing network adapter in Windows 11 23H2: Hello,I have a windows 11 Microsoft computer, and have lost the option to connect to wifi networks. I tried troubleshooting 'internet connections' and 'network adapter' and they both concluded that there was no connection to a 'driver'. I found network adapter in device...
  9. Missing Wireless Network Adapter

Missing Wireless Network Adapter: Hello! I suddenly encountered an issue where no wifi networks are available. I attempted to resolve this by reinstalling my wireless network adapter. I uninstalled it through the device manager and then restarted the computer. However, the wireless network adapter was not...
  10. Missing Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Wireless Network Adapter: Hello! I suddenly encountered an issue where no wifi networks are available. I attempted to resolve this by reinstalling my wireless network adapter. I uninstalled it through the device manager and then restarted the computer. However, the wireless network adapter was not...