Windows 10: Missing outlook emails

Discus and support Missing outlook emails in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Has anyone had problems with Outlook, where emails go missing ? Two days ago, suddenly my folders were gone, all my emails were gone, the inbox... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jintray, Sep 3, 2016.

1. jintray Win User

Missing outlook emails

Hi

Has anyone had problems with Outlook, where emails go missing ? Two days ago, suddenly my folders were gone, all my emails were gone, the inbox was filled with stuff I hadn't seen before from MSN, and no new emails were being received. I know everthing is still there somewhere because I see it on my ipad app.

I am on a lenovo laptop running windows 10.

I would be grateful for any help.

John

:)

jintray, Sep 3, 2016
  2. mavaler Win User

Windows 10 upgrade nightmare lost subscription of office 365 home premium

Hi Sarkar:

This happened in HP 610 Touchsmat PC

Missing files on Word, Excel, and Outlook no contacts, tasks and notes.

Ran program OffCAT and show that the registry key for outlook is missing so Outlook can't connect to server.

I was able to get my Outlook emails with no contacts, tasks and notes

My surface was upgraded to W10 in August and everything was perfect, all emails , notes, contacts, tasks and all Word and Excell documents intact.

After upgraded to W10 in the HP PC, the surface (that was working perfect) shows the same problem, can't connect to server for missing registry key for outlook.

Very strange situation

mavaler, Sep 3, 2016
  3. Hotmail syncing

I have a Nokia Lumia 800 and have a Hotmail & Outlook email account on it. The Outlook account can sync every email in the account whereas the Hotmail account only shows emails read on the phone not on the computer. Therefore, I am missing many emails I
    want to have on my phone. Is there a way to change this? Thanks.

Kieran1---01, Sep 3, 2016
  4. Steve C Win User

Missing outlook emails

Do you use an IMAP server for your emails? That way your folders are held on the server and synchronised across all devices which also keep a local copy of the email folders you specify.

Steve C, Sep 5, 2016
Thema:

Missing outlook emails

1. Missing outlook emails - Similar Threads - Missing outlook emails

2. Outlook - Email Attachments missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook - Email Attachments missing.: Hey, I am facing an issue with Inbox emails with attachments. Some mails have attachments that just don't show up in my inbox on the outlook APP. These mails checked online on Gmail or Zoho mail show the attachments. The problem is not universal, since I have many...
  3. Outlook Email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email: I changed my password on Thursday morning and now I can not receive any emails since then. I went to Geek Squad and they said I need to have Microsoft get me fixed up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/af53f90d-a85f-4e89-b5dc-afd5bfe9ffb9
  4. email in outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email in outlook: I wanted to change my email address from sharon.cunha @ att.net to sharon.cunh@ outlook. com or Microsoft.com, because I deleted *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, so now I get a blank email icon...
  5. Outlook Email

Outlook Email: If I previously had a Outlook Email Account but now have a Spectrum Email Account would they have auto synced? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/79dea02a-b818-4227-8cfe-cf4d8e53e691
  6. Outlook email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook email: OUTLOOK WILL NOT OPEN. THERE IS AN ICON FOR IT ON THE TASKBAR BUT IT DOES NOTHING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/05428a11-035b-4558-8274-2f8eb5e4fcaf
  7. email and outlook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    email and outlook: I have a apple mobile (4) years I get my emails delivered via outlook under my email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I have bought a laptop with office 10 pro I open outlook and create account yet I still cannot get any emails this despite changing...
  8. outlook email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    outlook email: my email wont send or recieve and keeps popping up wanting user name and password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email/e622f3fb-4b88-4514-bc8d-f9994651a3c6"
  9. No Outlook email from Outlook or Outlook.com - missing registry key - help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Outlook email from Outlook or Outlook.com - missing registry key - help?: Hello: Three days ago I was doing something in Outlook (on outlook.com) and attempted to move a folder to FAVORITES. The result was the loss of that folder and the functionality of Outlook entirely. It remained functional on my phone, but isn't now. The Support tool...
  10. Outlook emails

Outlook emails: Hello all, Has anyone ran into the problem of not being able to send out emails. getting errors and the email lingering in your Outbox? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/outlook-emails/bf839675-77fe-4951-9bfe-c9885cf1ac98