Windows 10: Missing Plug In ?

Discus and support Missing Plug In ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, Happy Holiday. An Astronomy site I would like to use offers a daily updated Star Chart showing what is visible for that day. (Sky &... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Robert11, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Robert11 Win User

Missing Plug In ?

Hello,
    Happy Holiday.

An Astronomy site I would like to use offers a daily updated Star Chart showing what
    is visible for that day. (Sky & Telescope Magazine)

When I click on it, it comes back with:

"a plugin is required to display this content"

Tried contacting the site folks, but no reply.

Any idea what plugin is possibly missing from my pc that they might be referring to ?
    Or, perhaps just not "activated/allowed" on my end ?

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Nov 23, 2016

2. Missing Plug-in download for E71

Found it on the US website, just seems to be missing on the UK site.

Thanks

andy_r---01, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Missing Plug-in download for E71

I need to get the plug in for my new E71 to allow me to use isync on my mac, however I don't seem to be able to access this. Anyone know if this has been withdrawn ? Any ideas ?

Thanks

andy_r---01, Nov 23, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

Missing Plug In ?

If you tell us the site it may help as it could be any plugin doesn't it say flash or other?

Samuria, Nov 23, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    What Web Browser, Operating System, especially what website is doing this. Any third party security software running on your computer? It should tell you on the website sight.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Missing Plug In ?

1. Missing Plug In ? - Similar Threads - Missing Plug

2. I have Microsoft Arcᵀᴹ Touch Mouse Model 1428, unfortunately i miss Plug-and-go nano...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Microsoft Arcᵀᴹ Touch Mouse Model 1428, unfortunately i miss Plug-and-go nano...: Please Somebody help me how to connect my mouse with my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-microsoft-arc%E1%B5%80%E1%B4%B9-touch-mouse/a7d13609-24da-437d-8d16-3c4f268d8a00
  3. I have Microsoft Arcᵀᴹ Touch Mouse Model 1428, unfortunately i miss Plug-and-go nano...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Microsoft Arcᵀᴹ Touch Mouse Model 1428, unfortunately i miss Plug-and-go nano...: Please Somebody help me how to connect my mouse with my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-microsoft-arc%E1%B5%80%E1%B4%B9-touch-mouse/a7d13609-24da-437d-8d16-3c4f268d8a00
  4. I have Microsoft Arcᵀᴹ Touch Mouse Model 1428, unfortunately i miss Plug-and-go nano...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop has Missing Graphics driver and cannot turn on unless Plugged in

Laptop has Missing Graphics driver and cannot turn on unless Plugged in: ACER NITRO 5 NVIDIA RTX2060I was playing a graphics intensive game called Beam.NG drive when all of a sudden my laptop switched off completely.I turned it back on and noticed it would not connect to my monitor. I switched HDMI cables but It still wouldn't work.After some...
  6. Laptop has Missing Graphics driver and cannot turn on unless Plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop has Missing Graphics driver and cannot turn on unless Plugged in: ACER NITRO 5 NVIDIA RTX2060I was playing a graphics intensive game called Beam.NG drive when all of a sudden my laptop switched off completely.I turned it back on and noticed it would not connect to my monitor. I switched HDMI cables but It still wouldn't work.After some...
  7. Laptop has Missing Graphics driver and cannot turn on unless Plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Battery Management, USB Flash Drive Missing, USB Plugging Problems etc

Battery Management, USB Flash Drive Missing, USB Plugging Problems etc: I have following questions about Windows problems:1. Sometimes happens that my USB Flash Drive neither show up, nor is turned on when plugged to Windows. I know that it is problem of Windows since other USB Flash Drive sometimes behave the same way. My question is - As it's...
  9. "What Audio Device Did you plug in?" Menu is missing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "What Audio Device Did you plug in?" Menu is missing...: Hello all, On windows 7, there used to be this menu that would come up anytime you plugged something into the 3.5 mm audio jack, asking you if it was a headphone, line in, etc. This seems to be missing from Windows10 - how can I enable this, or something similar? I record...
  10. Missing option to keep touchpad off when a mouse is plugged in

Missing option to keep touchpad off when a mouse is plugged in: I`ve been reading several threads on this topic and have tried the different solutions offered, but so far none has worked. I have Win 10 /64 Under Touchpad, there should be an option to turn off the touchpad when a mouse is plugged in, however this option is missing. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing plug in