Windows 10: Missing print option in Windows 10 File Explorer

Discus and support Missing print option in Windows 10 File Explorer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using file explorer to browse directories, and right clicking the document, there is no print option! 40488 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SOHO1, Feb 10, 2016.

1. SOHO1 Win User

Missing print option in Windows 10 File Explorer

Using file explorer to browse directories, and right clicking the document, there is no print option!

:)

SOHO1, Feb 10, 2016

2. No printer dialog box when printing files from file explorer (Windows 10)

When printing files from windows 10 file explorer, the printer dialog box does not open to allow me to select print options.

Lakeside69, Feb 10, 2016
  3. dzimmerl Win User
    right click no longer shows Print as option in Windows 10

Right click no longer shows Print as option in Windows 10 File Explorer

dzimmerl, Feb 10, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Probably not associated with appropriate program to open it in.

CountMike, Feb 10, 2016
  5. Hi have you tried the 3 ... up in top right hand corner
    Click them
    Then scroll down to Print
    This will open up your printer
    Show page you want to print
    Then press print from there
    Hopefully you should be able to do it that way

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Missing print option in Windows 10 File Explorer - Similar Threads - Missing print option

2. Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer: Hello,In windows 7 and 10 we had cool feature open any folder select 1-15 files example PDF press right mouse and select Print. So we could print files without opening them.Seems Windows 11 has no option to Print? Why downgrade?? I'm regretting that upgraded from 10 to 11...
  3. Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 missing print button on file explorer: Hello,In windows 7 and 10 we had cool feature open any folder select 1-15 files example PDF press right mouse and select Print. So we could print files without opening them.Seems Windows 11 has no option to Print? Why downgrade?? I'm regretting that upgraded from 10 to 11...
  4. Print Explorer Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Explorer Files: I have seem no easy solution to this question, but I found an easy way to print the files list. Open Microsoft Edge, in the address box enter the directory address or just the drive letter; form here you can print content....
  5. Print Explorer Files

Print Explorer Files: I have seem no easy solution to this question, but I found an easy way to print the files list. Open Microsoft Edge, in the address box enter the directory address or just the drive letter; form here you can print content....
  6. Quick Access file explorer option is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Access file explorer option is missing: Hello, I am running Windows 11 insider program I know it's still in beta however, I am having issues with the quick access option now there to select I have Home and This PC with two other options I currently have on This PC I tried everything I could find to fix the issue...
  7. Quick Access file explorer option is missing

Quick Access file explorer option is missing: Hello, I am running Windows 11 insider program I know it's still in beta however, I am having issues with the quick access option now there to select I have Home and This PC with two other options I currently have on This PC I tried everything I could find to fix the issue...
  8. Hold Print Jobs Option Missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hold Print Jobs Option Missing in Windows 10: In the past with Windows 10, I have been able to go to control panel > devices and printers > select my Xerox Printer > Printing preferences > Job Type > Hold. Then I could set a password for the network printer so that it wouldn't just automatically print without me being...
  9. Missing Advanced Option tab in file explorer.

Missing Advanced Option tab in file explorer.: Hi from Snowy England I am using File Explorer to find contents of a file. I can no longer access the Advanced Options tab. If I enter a search phrase in the search box, it starts searching straight away. I then go to Advanced options and tick the File Contents option. As...
  10. File Explorer Buttons/Options are Missing

File Explorer Buttons/Options are Missing: When I open File Explorer, I recently noticed that there are buttons like "File" "Home" "Share" "View" missing, and generally the entire tab missing This is how it's supposed to look like: https://prnt.sc/smjvcm This is how it looks on my PC: https://prnt.sc/smjuc0 I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer print options in windows 10

2. file explorer windows 10 print button not working for pdf

3. file explorer print options

4. win10 explorer missing print,
  5. print option file explorer win10,
  6. windows file explorer missing print,
  7. file explorer windows 10 print button not working,
  8. get help with file explorer in windows 10loooking for print button,
  9. no print option in file explorer,
  10. QUICK PRINT MISSING FROM EXPLORER?,
  11. print on windows explorer missing,