Windows 10: Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar

Discus and support Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After a while text can start to not appear in right click menus from the task bar. It seems similar to the other graphic bugs like missing icons from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbeasto, Sep 11, 2015.

1. elbeasto Win User

Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar

After a while text can start to not appear in right click menus from the task bar. It seems similar to the other graphic bugs like missing icons from the start menu.

Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar [​IMG]

:)

elbeasto, Sep 11, 2015
  2. OliwalVI Win User

oliwalVI

I have recently upgraded from 8.1 to windows 10 and the start menu is missing, when I right click on the task

bar, then properties there is no start up tab!

OliwalVI, Sep 11, 2015
  3. Start Menu, Notifications, right-click on task bar shortcuts, Cortana, Windows Store, New User Accounts created not working

Hi Gaurav,

There are several reasons why you are facing this kind of concern. For us to better assist you, kindly provide more information by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your PC prior to this happening?
    • Are you receiving any error messages? If yes, give all the errors you are encountering or send us a screenshot.
    • Can you tell us what exactly happens when you run into these issues?

We look forward to hearing from you so we can investigate on this further.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar

1. Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar - Similar Threads - Missing Right Click

2. Unusual right click menu on Task Manager (right-clicking top bar). Other apps still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusual right click menu on Task Manager (right-clicking top bar). Other apps still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JourneyOfImprovement [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vzl6rp/unusual_right_click_menu_on_task_manager/
  3. Right-click menu missing a part

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu missing a part: It's missing a part which is transparent. My version is 22000.438. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu-missing-a-part/8fcb9457-a353-4df7-99f5-dad9d9242ba6
  4. Right-click menu missing a part

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu missing a part: It's missing a part which is transparent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu-missing-a-part/8fcb9457-a353-4df7-99f5-dad9d9242ba6
  5. Writing in Start menu not possible. Icon in task bar cannot be right clicked.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Writing in Start menu not possible. Icon in task bar cannot be right clicked.: Hello, I just updated a slightly older system from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything has worked so far. But now I have the problem that I can not write in the start menu. If I log off and log on again, then start typing in the start menu for example "Edg..." then the start...
  6. Writing in Start menu not possible. Icon in task bar cannot be right clicked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Writing in Start menu not possible. Icon in task bar cannot be right clicked.: Hello, I just updated a slightly older system from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Everything has worked so far. But now I have the problem that I can not write in the start menu. If I log off and log on again, then start typing in the start menu for example "Edg..." then the start...
  7. Can't right click in task bar

Can't right click in task bar: To start, I have:Windows 10 ProVersion: 20H2Build: 19042.1165Issue: I can't right click any icon in the task bar. Additionally, when I hover over an icon in the task bar the active windows show, but then they won't go away, even after I click on one of them to bring that...
  8. Menu, right click on task bar and screen resolution changing not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Menu, right click on task bar and screen resolution changing not working: Hello there, Recently, and after windows has booted for longer than about 30 minutes menus start behaving strangely. If I right click an icon on my task bar it does not appear. If I select the search box on the task bar, I cannot type and the start menu flashes...
  9. right click start menu missing?????

right click start menu missing?????: i have a issues where the right click start menu windows icon does nothing anymore for some reasons i was seeing all administrator tools like command prompt event viewer or disk management but now the right click with the mouse doesnt show the 2nd menu anymore someone have...
  10. Add playback devices back to right-click menu of task bar icon!

Add playback devices back to right-click menu of task bar icon!: Submitting feedback doesn't seem to ever do anything so I'm posting this here. I'm super frustrated that after a recent update I now have to play hide and seek with my audio devices when I want to switch between different outputs. Why would you turn something that was as...