Windows 10: Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar

Discus and support Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After a while text can start to not appear in right click menus from the task bar. It seems similar to the other graphic bugs like missing icons from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbeasto, Sep 11, 2015.

1. elbeasto Win User

Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar

After a while text can start to not appear in right click menus from the task bar. It seems similar to the other graphic bugs like missing icons from the start menu.

Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar [​IMG]

:)

elbeasto, Sep 11, 2015
  2. OliwalVI Win User

oliwalVI

I have recently upgraded from 8.1 to windows 10 and the start menu is missing, when I right click on the task

bar, then properties there is no start up tab!

OliwalVI, Sep 11, 2015
  3. Start Menu, Notifications, right-click on task bar shortcuts, Cortana, Windows Store, New User Accounts created not working

Hi Gaurav,

There are several reasons why you are facing this kind of concern. For us to better assist you, kindly provide more information by answering the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to your PC prior to this happening?
    • Are you receiving any error messages? If yes, give all the errors you are encountering or send us a screenshot.
    • Can you tell us what exactly happens when you run into these issues?

We look forward to hearing from you so we can investigate on this further.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 11, 2015
Thema:

Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar

1. Missing Right Click Menu Test in Task Bar - Similar Threads - Missing Right Click

2. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  3. right click on volume icon on task bar not working right

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right click on volume icon on task bar not working right: Hi - last few days, when i right click on volume, only the volume mixer is working, playback devices, sound, recording devices all don't work..when i tried to access device manager, getting message - Unable to create new document!! what is going on?? thanks for the help...
  4. Add playback devices back to right-click menu of task bar icon!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add playback devices back to right-click menu of task bar icon!: Submitting feedback doesn't seem to ever do anything so I'm posting this here. I'm super frustrated that after a recent update I now have to play hide and seek with my audio devices when I want to switch between different outputs. Why would you turn something that was as...
  5. Right-Click Windows Explorer (Task Bar) doesn't open.

Right-Click Windows Explorer (Task Bar) doesn't open.: Including any of the folders within the pinned sub-menu when right-click-accessing File Explorer. Left mouse click still works. Tried unpinning/pinning. Tried restarting Windows Explorer in Task Manager. Tried Running explorer.exe, and sfc scan shows no integrity...
  6. Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar)

Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar): when I right-click on file explorer to try to open frequent or pinned folder, left-click or right-click on folder name are resulting in nothing happen but I can still pin or unpin folder normally....
  7. Windows 10 Right-click Menu Bar Icons Not Appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Right-click Menu Bar Icons Not Appearing: Recently, I've noticed that some the right-click menu bar icons haven't been appearing, among in some other places. Screenshots: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet First image: Right click menu. Second image: The taskbar preview close button not appearing....
  8. task manager right click "restart" option missing

in Windows 10 Support
    task manager right click "restart" option missing: Ill be the first to admit my windows install is far from default. Ive tweaked this or that with winaero tweaker and registry entries to pare down the context menu etc. I often need to restart explorer by right clicking the process in the task manager and the option seems...
  9. Pin/Unpin Options Missing on Right-Click Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Pin/Unpin Options Missing on Right-Click Menu: Hi, I've upgraded from Windows 8.1 (x64) and I wanted to change my start menu tiles since I had a start menu as opposed to the start screen. Naturally, I tried right-clicking the tiles that were present and unpinning them from the start menu, but the option doesn't show up!...
  10. lost right click copy option for pinned files on the task bar

in Windows 10 Support
    lost right click copy option for pinned files on the task bar: It worked at first, but changed after a few days. Looks like the whole menu changed Thanks Gary 52067