Windows 10: Missing sound schemes?

Discus and support Missing sound schemes? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have no alternative sound schemes on my win 10 installation. Is this normal at this stage? There are folders there for cityscape, delta and others... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Graulges, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Graulges Win User

Missing sound schemes?

I have no alternative sound schemes on my win 10 installation. Is this normal at this stage? There are folders there for cityscape, delta and others but nothing in the folders. It's a clean install after upgrade.

Thanks if anybody can enlighten me.

:)

Graulges, Aug 13, 2015
  2. arjane06 Win User

no sound windows pc tablet

its windows 10..

all sound is not working

after installing windows 10 other drivers are missing like sound,cant download to store many drivers are lost/missing.

arjane06, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Bluetooth headphones/speakers don't play system sounds (but other playback works normally)

OK, so, I fiddled with the game a bit more, and actually managed to get the missing sounds back, but the system sounds are still missing. So, I guess whatever happened to the game and the system sounds just accidentally happened at the same time. It would
    still be very nice to get the system sounds back.

Thanks!

Ivan Rajic, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Missing sound schemes?

Hello Graulges,

It's the same for me as well with a clean install.

Brink, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

Missing sound schemes?

1. Missing sound schemes? - Similar Threads - Missing sound schemes

2. Getting Sound Schemes Back!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting Sound Schemes Back!: There was a time when I wanted to hear sound themes such as Cityscape, Afternoon, or sonata, and all I had to do was go to control panel>sounds>sounds tab, click the one I wanted, click ok\apply, and the sound theme changed. There was a sound for opening Windows, closing,...
  3. Getting Sound Schemes Back!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Sound Schemes Back!: There was a time when I wanted to hear sound themes such as Cityscape, Afternoon, or sonata, and all I had to do was go to control panel>sounds>sounds tab, click the one I wanted, click ok\apply, and the sound theme changed. There was a sound for opening Windows, closing,...
  4. Getting Sound Schemes Back!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sound scheme has no sound playing

Sound scheme has no sound playing: So i have an issue, where i make a custom sound scheme, but no sound plays. Yes my sound drivers work since i was able to play music, it's just the sounds that don't play. This only happens when i choose the 'browse' button and select a .wav file. I don't know if it's the...
  6. Windows 10 Sound Scheme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Sound Scheme: Hey there. I am currently on Windows 8.1 for reasons I prefer not to speak about. Is there anyone out there that can directly rip their original Windows 10 sound scheme and upload it to something like FileBin and give the link? I can't seem to find any original Windows 10...
  7. Custom Sound Schemes

Custom Sound Schemes: So far as I can tell, Microsoft doesn't have an official 'store' populated with trustworthy sound schemes. Do I need to worry about being compromised by a third-party sound scheme download? If so, are there any known, reputable sources?...
  8. Sound scheme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound scheme: Hello. Do you guys knowe where could I find good old Win 95/98/2000 and WinXP sound scheemes, or at least few of them ? I would love to have them on my Win10. Such nostalgic, much oldschool, very great. submitted by /u/bArtessio [link] [comments]...
  9. Sound Scheme not Working

Sound Scheme not Working: My sounds work fine in different applications and when I play them manually in my "change system sounds" but not when they open and close programs, minimize or maximaze programs or any other system sounds. I have a windows 10 laptop and when I changed my sound schemes on my...
  10. sound scheme

sound scheme: I have applied windows default (modified) sound scheme. Now i want to reset and apply windows default sound schem. Pleaase help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-scheme/fe343c71-905d-4f4f-b50b-ad84c12c97d3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 sound schemes missing