Windows 10: missing toolbar

Discus and support missing toolbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; missing my toolbar that has file, edit, view, tools how do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vickie64, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Vickie64 Win User

missing toolbar

missing my toolbar that has file, edit, view, tools how do I get it back?

:)

Vickie64, Aug 2, 2018

2. Missing Toolbar

My toolbar is missing from Wordpad in Windows 10. Any suggestions? Thanks

StephanieZR, Aug 2, 2018
  3. ladyovr60 Win User
    Missing upper toolbar

I moved my computer today and the toolbar is missing again. I have tried the above process but it hasn't worked. Any other suggestions?

ladyovr60, Aug 2, 2018
  4. missing toolbar

windows 10 system properties toolbar missing

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) Does the toolbar is missing in Internet Explorer and File Explorer?

I suggest you to press Alt+ f and check if it is visible.

I also recommend you to check the issue in new user account.

To Create a new user account refer to the below steps:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts and then
      select Other User Accounts
      towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit
      Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the
      new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

missing toolbar

1. missing toolbar - Similar Threads - missing toolbar

2. My Windows contacts folder is missing the export toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows contacts folder is missing the export toolbar: My Windows Contacts directory is missing the Export toolbar in File Explorer and also in Directory Opus. The result is that I can no longer export Windows .contact files to VCF and import them elsewhere, such as to my phone. Disaster!I have been using Windows Contacts for...
  3. My Windows contacts folder is missing the export toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows contacts folder is missing the export toolbar: My Windows Contacts directory is missing the Export toolbar in File Explorer and also in Directory Opus. The result is that I can no longer export Windows .contact files to VCF and import them elsewhere, such as to my phone. Disaster!I have been using Windows Contacts for...
  4. Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.: Hi! How do I add desktop icon or shortcut to a folder quick access toolbar? It went missing after a system update, I guess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-shortcut-missing-in-quick-access-toolbar/87fa877a-171b-4083-9973-9b6067d82bea
  5. Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.

Desktop shortcut missing in quick access toolbar.: Hi! How do I add desktop icon or shortcut to a folder quick access toolbar? It went missing after a system update, I guess. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-shortcut-missing-in-quick-access-toolbar/87fa877a-171b-4083-9973-9b6067d82bea
  6. Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons: I have tried:Erasing the registry item listed in some of these responses.Erasing all updates after the date in which the toolbar disappeared.I was going to try re installing Windows but when I tried to create a boot drive it wont let me because it says there are files missing...
  7. Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons

Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons: I have tried:Erasing the registry item listed in some of these responses.Erasing all updates after the date in which the toolbar disappeared.I was going to try re installing Windows but when I tried to create a boot drive it wont let me because it says there are files missing...
  8. Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps: I'm finding that in some apps in Windows have menu elements buried under the top window bar. So far I've seen it in Photos and the Store, but not in Calculator, Maps, Money or some other apps. If you look close, you can see bits of the top menu in both cases.The photos app...
  9. Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps

Missing Toolbar not task bar within native Windows apps: I'm finding that in some apps in Windows have menu elements buried under the top window bar. So far I've seen it in Photos and the Store, but not in Calculator, Maps, Money or some other apps. If you look close, you can see bits of the top menu in both cases.The photos app...
  10. Toolbar is Windows 10 file explorer is missing

Toolbar is Windows 10 file explorer is missing: Hello, I recently insalled the Windows 10 Version 21H2, and Have a problem with my file explorer. The tool bar seems to be missing and is minimized and I am not able to maximize or change it's view. Please help me someone....