Windows 10: Missing upper toolbar

Discus and support Missing upper toolbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; fn key is bottom left on a laptop keyboard and is used to change the function of the top row of keys. F11 is the Full Screen key and is set with my fn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dmholt57, Apr 4, 2018.

1. dmholt57 Win User

Missing upper toolbar

fn key is bottom left on a laptop keyboard and is used to change the function of the top row of keys. F11 is the Full Screen key and is set with my fn + F11 *Nerd

dmholt57, Apr 4, 2018
  2. ladyovr60 Win User

This has probably been asked 1000 times but I could not find it*sarc my top toolbar keeps disappearing and reappearing . How do I fix it?

:)

ladyovr60, Apr 30, 2018
  3. Upper Toolbar in Windows 10

Remove the file explorer task bar

MikeBrazil, Apr 30, 2018
  4. Missing upper toolbar

Upper Toolbar in Windows 10

Is there a way to set the upper tool bar (in Windows 10) to hide? I have already discovered that there is no "full screen" selection, yet. (Hopefully that will be coming).

Genotelen0, Apr 30, 2018
  5. dmholt57 Win User
    Press F11 to exit full screen press Esc you may have to use the fn key held down when pressing F11 *Nerd

dmholt57, Apr 30, 2018
  6. ladyovr60 Win User
    I did the escape button and it worked on the first screen. I went to MSN game and it wasn't there anymore. I went to my home page and it wasn't there either HELP! Not to sound too dumb, but what is the FN key

ladyovr60, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

Missing upper toolbar

1. Missing upper toolbar - Similar Threads - Missing upper toolbar

2. Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Button and toolbar buttons: I have tried:Erasing the registry item listed in some of these responses.Erasing all updates after the date in which the toolbar disappeared.I was going to try re installing Windows but when I tried to create a boot drive it wont let me because it says there are files missing...
  3. file explorer toolbar contents missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer toolbar contents missing: Contents of my file explorer toolbar can't be seen, only blank spaces are there. If somebody could fix this, it would be a great help. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-toolbar-contents-missing/2c8fd8ed-0ddb-42ba-b193-8a9a7ad8428b
  4. Upper Toolbar Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Upper Toolbar Help: In W7 the upper toolbar's 'Open' had a pulldown with relative apps that one could pick to open a file with. In my case, a folder containing music files, the Open pulldown would list all my apps that would play a 'folder' if the app had a play folder ability. Where tf is this...
  5. Contents in the toolbar are missing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contents in the toolbar are missing.: [ATTACH] As the above marked, content names in the file explorer are missing, can anyone tell me how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contents-in-the-toolbar-are-missing/f8d3cead-7c46-447e-bda4-3522f2afdc8d
  6. norton toolbars missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    norton toolbars missing: I have tried everything the internet and norton help has suggested still no icon and cannot open password manager.have reinstalled still having same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/norton-toolbars-missing/80645eaf-8fda-482c-a878-d652b61c09c0
  7. Battery Icon Missing in Toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon Missing in Toolbar: The battery icon has disappeared from the toolbar. Because of this, now I can't see the percentage of the battery, as also change the power plan and activate and deactivate the battery saver....
  8. Missing toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing toolbar: I have a dual display system and on one display, when I Right Click on the Taskbar, it brings up a menu with the top three lines being Toolbar and Cortana with the third line being "Show Task View Button." Great. On the other display, when I right-click on the Taskbar, I...
  9. Toolbar missing in Rhino 5.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar missing in Rhino 5.: Hi when i run Rhinoceros5 the desktop shows like this. Why? (toolbar and drawing icon are disappeared!) [ATTACH] ***Title modified from: Rhino works problem***...
  10. missing toolbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing toolbar: missing my toolbar that has file, edit, view, tools how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/missing-toolbar/523eac7c-ddcf-4dde-8a0c-623d9130504f