Windows 10: Missing USB 3.0 eXtensible driver

Discus and support Missing USB 3.0 eXtensible driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My USB's 3.0 flash drives both slowed down to 30 mb/s for the longest time. I waited for Microsoft to fix the problem with updates but it never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by McDug, Apr 25, 2016.

1. McDug Win User

Missing USB 3.0 eXtensible driver

My USB's 3.0 flash drives both slowed down to 30 mb/s for the longest time. I waited for Microsoft to fix the problem with updates but it never happened. I found instructions to uninstall drivers and reinstall, but after I removed the USB 3.0 eXtensible driver it disappeared from my device manager (even after unplug and re-insert, and reboot), and I am unable to find any driver that will install (i just get error messages). I've searched and tried everything I can think of.

I spent at least 2 hours today and more time previously. *Mad
    Please someone help
    (AsRock Z77 Pro 3, Intel Core i5 3330)

:)

McDug, Apr 25, 2016
  2. Anmolmoza Win User

Intel usb3.0 extensible cntroller drivermissing

my intel usb 3.0 extensible controller driver is missing

Anmolmoza, Apr 25, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Creator Update USB Intel USB 3.0 Hub Controller conflict with ASMedia USB 3.1 Hub Controller

The latest Windows 10 Creator update has an updated Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller driver that conflicts with the ASMedia USB3.1 eXtensible Host Controller driver disabling the USB 3.1 ports. I discovered this problem months ago when I tried updating
    the 3.0 driver to the latest Intel USB 3.0 driver causing this problem. How do I get the old Intel USB 3.0 driver back?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Eric G. Hanson, Apr 25, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, as it's custom, you're best placed to know the sources.

Otherwise you might like to try Drivermax which has helped me with obscure cases (driver scanners are NOT generally recommended)

Missing USB 3.0 eXtensible driver [​IMG]

dalchina, Apr 25, 2016
  5. McDug Win User
    Thanks for your reply.
    I tried Driver Max but eXtensible USB 3.0 is not on the list, and it only allows 2 driver updates per day, plus it listed a bunch of drivers listed as old that I know windows already has up to date. Therefore, I'm not sure I trust it.

McDug, Apr 26, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
  7. McDug Win User
    McDug, Apr 26, 2016
  8. dalchina New Member

Great.. sometimes weird things happen..

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Missing USB 3.0 eXtensible driver - Similar Threads - Missing USB eXtensible

2. Missing driver for usb microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing driver for usb microphone: I brought a new usb gaming microphone however when I go into device manager the microphone comes up as Lcs usb audio device and when I double click on it, it shows it doesn’t have a driver installed, I click on update and search online for driver. And it tried to install usb...
  3. Missing driver for usb microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing driver for usb microphone: I brought a new usb gaming microphone however when I go into device manager the microphone comes up as Lcs usb audio device and when I double click on it, it shows it doesn’t have a driver installed, I click on update and search online for driver. And it tried to install usb...
  4. USB Drivers missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Drivers missing: I am using Windows 10 Home. The operating system and associated files are on Drive C:, the majority of software and data files are on DriveD: The system has ceased to recognise USB devices, either memory sticks, external drives, etc. The usual audio signal is sounded when...
  5. USB Drivers missing

USB Drivers missing: I am using Windows 10 Home. The operating system and associated files are on Drive C:, the majority of software and data files are on DriveD: The system has ceased to recognise USB devices, either memory sticks, external drives, etc. The usual audio signal is sounded when...
  6. USB Drivers missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USB to HDMI driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to HDMI driver missing: I recently purchased a USB to HDMI adapter for duel monitor display, but it isn't working and windows doesn't recognize any other displays. Upon closer inspection my computer seems to be lacking the driver for USB to HDMI. Where can I find the driver to install?...
  8. USB to HDMI driver missing

USB to HDMI driver missing: I recently purchased a USB to HDMI adapter for duel monitor display, but it isn't working and windows doesn't recognize any other displays. Upon closer inspection my computer seems to be lacking the driver for USB to HDMI. Where can I find the driver to install?...
  9. USB to HDMI driver missing

10. Missing usb driver

Missing usb driver: One of my usb ports shows up as unknown device so I looked up how to tell what device that Is and i was told to go into device manager and check the Hardware ID's on the missing device. I did just that and the following things show up in this same order...