Windows 10: missing webcam

Discus and support missing webcam in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an msi GS63 stealth gaming laptop and i can see clearly that it has a webcam but it says that there is no web cam a lot of post say to click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FuriousGamer2, Aug 22, 2018.

1. missing webcam

I have an msi GS63 stealth gaming laptop and i can see clearly that it has a webcam but it says that there is no web cam a lot of post say to click fn-f6 or go to device manger and click imagery devices but its not there even though i clicked show hidden apps or icons or whatever it is. Please help me

-Furious

:)

FuriousGamer2, Aug 22, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

Imaging Devices missing in Device Manager and Webcam doesn't working

Hi,

Since you mentioned that the said driver is missing in Device Manager, what we suggest is for you to check in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the desktop, press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select
      Show Hidden Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select
      Update Driver Software
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.
    Please post back with the result for further assistance

AndreePin, Aug 22, 2018
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Aug 22, 2018
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

missing webcam

missing webcam drivers dell laptop

Hi,

This can occur when the driver is outdated or corrupted. What other steps have you tried so far to troubleshoot the issue. To isolate your concern, we recommend checking the driver in the Hidden Devices section on Device Manager. Kindly follow the steps
    below:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Click on View and select Show Hidden
      Devices.
    • Check for the webcam under Imaging Devices.
    • If the webcam is listed, then right-click on it and select Update
      Driver Software.
    • Select Browse My Computer for Driver Software and follow the prompted steps.

For any results, kindly update this thread.

Rey Bel1, Aug 22, 2018
Thema:

missing webcam

1. missing webcam - Similar Threads - missing webcam

2. Microsoft modern webcam zoom missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft modern webcam zoom missing: I have the microsoft modern webcam. When I open the camera app there is no option to adjust zoom, or adjust the picture at all frankly. Is there software for this not included in windows? I just want to be able to adjust a webcam without having to install **** third party...
  3. Microsoft modern webcam zoom missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft modern webcam zoom missing: I have the microsoft modern webcam. When I open the camera app there is no option to adjust zoom, or adjust the picture at all frankly. Is there software for this not included in windows? I just want to be able to adjust a webcam without having to install **** third party...
  4. how to reinstall missing webcam driver on myInspiron 15 3567 Service Tag: DB121P2 it not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to reinstall missing webcam driver on myInspiron 15 3567 Service Tag: DB121P2 it not...: how to reinstall missing webcam driver on my dell Inspiron 15 3567 it is not listed in device manager or hidden devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-missing-webcam-driver-on/fb43b042-296c-4aba-8fac-f768efe6dbbe
  5. how to reinstall missing webcam driver on myInspiron 15 3567 Service Tag: DB121P2 it not...

how to reinstall missing webcam driver on myInspiron 15 3567 Service Tag: DB121P2 it not...: how to reinstall missing webcam driver on my dell Inspiron 15 3567 it is not listed in device manager or hidden devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-missing-webcam-driver-on/fb43b042-296c-4aba-8fac-f768efe6dbbe
  6. how to reinstall missing webcam driver on myInspiron 15 3567 Service Tag: DB121P2 it not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Missing driver for webcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing driver for webcam: My Laptop has no webcam, so I have to use my USB web-cam but it won't work, it's FCC code is DF601402, and windows says it's USB\VID_093A&PID_2468&REV_0100, and the USB video device driver can't start. OS is windows 10 X64...
  8. Missing driver for webcam

Missing driver for webcam: My Laptop has no webcam, so I have to use my USB web-cam but it won't work, it's FCC code is DF601402, and windows says it's USB\VID_093A&PID_2468&REV_0100, and the USB video device driver can't start. OS is windows 10 X64...
  9. Missing driver for webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Samsung Galaxy Bookpro 360 NP930QDB-KD2US webcam drivers missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Galaxy Bookpro 360 NP930QDB-KD2US webcam drivers missing: HEllo everyone. Recently I tried to use the webcam on my Samsung Galaxy Bookpro 360 NP930QDB-KD2US, and found that the camera does not work. Windows' camera app itself does not recognize any camera and a look through device manager reveals that there is no camera there. Under...