Windows 10: Missing Windows 10 dll files

Discus and support Missing Windows 10 dll files in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have 3 missing windows 10 dll files Wow64.dll Wow64cpu.dll Wow64win.dll I used the media creation tool to create an ISO of the exact version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Max0101010, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Missing Windows 10 dll files

I have 3 missing windows 10 dll files
    Wow64.dll
    Wow64cpu.dll
    Wow64win.dll
    I used the media creation tool to create an ISO of the exact version of windows I have (windows 10 pro) and searched the file for these dll files, including the install.wim and boot.wim. Does anyone know where I can find replacement files?

:)

Max0101010, Nov 21, 2015

2. Windows 10 Version 1703 missing VCRUNTIME140.dll

hi

missing dll file while restoring windows 10

VCRUNTIME140.dll

AbdulRazackSyed, Nov 21, 2015
  3. I was trying to install a game but it always says dll file missing.

Original title: dll file missing

I am currently using windows 10. I was trying to install a game but it always says dll file missing. When I try to open the dll file, then it shows no apps that can open it. Please help.

AnjaliJays, Nov 21, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

Missing Windows 10 dll files

caperjack, Nov 21, 2015
  5. Good to know. I almost deleted them, which would probably rendered OS unbootable. *Zip

TairikuOkami, Nov 21, 2015
  6. Max0101010, Nov 21, 2015
  7. caperjack Win User
    your welcome ,

caperjack, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Missing Windows 10 dll files

1. Missing Windows 10 dll files - Similar Threads - Missing dll files

2. missing dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing dll file: The instruction at 0x00007FFD0669A5D1 referenced memory at0000000000000D750. The memory could not be read.and theere is alot of other messeges rather than this one apper for me...
  3. missing dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing dll file: I have a program i try and run and i get "this program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing" how do i replace this file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll-file/714e2f84-239c-474c-96ca-881bd7af36fe
  4. Missing DLL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing DLL file: Hey there, I recently tried opening some apps on my computer only to get some errors telling me to install mscoree.dll. I've done some searching only to find myself being discouraged from downloading any online. I've tried looking through my recycle bin and even file recovery...
  5. .dll files missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll files missing: Whenever I try to run certain applications, such as minecraft, discord, and steam, I am met with the same error code 0xc0000006, something about how it isn't compatible with Windows or whatever; I have tried to run sfc and dism checks, but they are met with errors and cannot...
  6. Missing DLL file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DLL file in Windows 10: After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, every time I boot up my PC, I get an error message about a missing DLL file called C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. How do I fix this? Thanks....
  7. DLL file missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL file missing: I recently updated my Windows 10 to ver. 1903. I am running a 64 bit operating system. When I start up the computer or even restart the computer I am getting the following message: There was a problem starting...
  8. Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DLL files: I have been running a very old version of Quicken in Windows 10 without any problems. For reasons unconnected with Quicken my manufacturers support team recommended that I re-install Windows 10, which I did. However when I reinstalled Quicken it would not run as it was...
  9. dll file missing

dll file missing: Pls i need help... I want to install global mapper and it says lti_dsdk_8.5.dll not found. i have tried to get it free online but have not succeeded. can someone help me please...
  10. Missing DLL File

Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...