Windows 10: Missing Windows Store

Discus and support Missing Windows Store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody. I have installed Win X today and also I have deleted every metro app with command in power shell ( I did it this way beause everytime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by R3nd0gg, Aug 2, 2015.

1. R3nd0gg Win User

Missing Windows Store

Hello everybody. I have installed Win X today and also I have deleted every metro app with command in power shell ( I did it this way beause everytime i uninstalled app, Windows Store started to download it again ). But this command have also deleted Windows Store. Is there way to bring it back? I have b een googling for 2 hours now, I have tried a lot of commands etc and nothing worked. Thanks

:)

R3nd0gg, Aug 2, 2015
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Windows Store Missing windows 10

Hi Douglas,

We understand the inconvenience of not getting back all the pre-installed apps after doing a reset. Aside from the Windows Store, what else are missing? To troubleshoot the missing Windows store app, please check out the answer of Parth P Patel from this
    link:
    Windows Store missing in Windows 10
    and see how it goes.

We will wait for your feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Don't have windows store on laptop windows 10. How can i get it?

Hello, I will be glad to help you!

First, I need to know some more information.

If you search "Windows Store" in Cortana, is it in the search results?

Or is the Windows Store completely missing from your Computer?

If the Windows Store is completely missing, I will tell you how to install the Windows Store.

Gage Mitchusson, Aug 2, 2015
  4. R3nd0gg Win User

Missing Windows Store

Anyone? Still no fix for this ?

R3nd0gg, Aug 2, 2015
  5. did u try system restore?

remostalin, Aug 2, 2015
  6. R3nd0gg Win User
    I have deleted all restore point in Disk cleanup *Biggrin I would like to get back store by the way with commands etc but not reset/restore/reinstall if it is possible

R3nd0gg, Aug 2, 2015
  7. R3nd0gg Win User

Missing Windows Store

Thanks for reply - but I dont think that I can install Store back with it. It looks pretty hard *Biggrin I was trying to do it but tutorial is really messy.

R3nd0gg, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Missing Windows Store

1. Missing Windows Store - Similar Threads - Missing Store

2. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing: I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-windows-10-lite-tiny-windows-but-store/270b60bf-7a00-44c4-93ad-c769153ca7bd
  3. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing: I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-windows-10-lite-tiny-windows-but-store/270b60bf-7a00-44c4-93ad-c769153ca7bd
  4. I installed windows 10 lite Tiny windows but store is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure

Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure: Just today I noticed I couldn't open any Microsoft App or even Microsoft Store itself and that Microsoft Store was missing in the apps list.No fix helped, and I really don't want to reset Windows 11.I decided to try running sfc /scannow and DISM RestoreHealth but they both...
  6. Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Microsoft Store and Sfc failure: Just today I noticed I couldn't open any Microsoft App or even Microsoft Store itself and that Microsoft Store was missing in the apps list.No fix helped, and I really don't want to reset Windows 11.I decided to try running sfc /scannow and DISM RestoreHealth but they both...
  7. Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing: I just got a new computer and my Microsoft store and my XBox gamebar are both missing, ive tried other fixes here and they don't seem to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-xbox-gamebar-missing/771c33c9-6822-47cd-adff-0654a88b1310
  8. Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing

Microsoft Store and XBox Gamebar Missing: I just got a new computer and my Microsoft store and my XBox gamebar are both missing, ive tried other fixes here and they don't seem to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-and-xbox-gamebar-missing/771c33c9-6822-47cd-adff-0654a88b1310
  9. Windows security, Restore Point, Microsoft Store and Other Security Options Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security, Restore Point, Microsoft Store and Other Security Options Missing: I may have been tricked into downloading a malware that deleted my security options, thankfully it didn't go after my files. I've been in this situation for a few months now, it never hindered my computers performance and I can still do my work properly and download other...
  10. Windows security, Restore Point, Microsoft Store and Other Security Options Missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows security, Restore Point, Microsoft Store and Other Security Options Missing: I may have been tricked into downloading a malware that deleted my security options, thankfully it didn't go after my files. I've been in this situation for a few months now, it never hindered my computers performance and I can still do my work properly and download other...