Windows 10: misunderstood

Discus and support misunderstood in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ok some how 4 of my icons disappeared from my shortcuts so I found 4 new ones and tried to put them in a folder but some how they ended up on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KenWestmoreland, Jul 19, 2018.

1. misunderstood

ok some how 4 of my icons disappeared from my shortcuts so I found 4 new ones and tried to put them in a folder but some how they ended up on my laptop..So know im trying to move them to my shortcuts but not sure how.its a windows 10 and it is all new to me.Im trying so hard to learn this again I have been awsy from computers for 15yrs now.But im trying my best but just cant seem to get it right.So if some one can please help me I would be very Greatful.THank you

:)

KenWestmoreland, Jul 19, 2018

2. Possible bug (or a misunderstood feature) in the Alarm App?

Hi!

This happens on my both Phones which use Windows Phone 8.1. (Lumia 930 & Lumia 520): When I setup two alarms which should go off only in particular days of week, one alarm does not ring.

Steps to reproduce:

• On WindowsPhone 8.1, using an Alarm App
    • Setup an Alarm "Alarm1" to ring on Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun at 6:00
    • Setup another Alarm "Alarm2" to ring on Mon at 5:00
    • (The Alarms have been created and saved in this order. I did try to turn them off/on in randomly, seems not to influence the behavior.)
    Outcome:

The Alarm2 does not ring. (As it has not been setup at all).

Could this be a bug, or is it only a misunderstood/not clearly communicated feature of the Alarm App?

Mariskahime18, Jul 19, 2018
  3. ylchew Win User
    Maxtor OneTouch Stops WinXP Opening

Thanks for the suggestion.

But it doesn't seem to be a BIOS problem, as my bootup priority is first from the SATA HD, next the DVD drive, and finally, the FD - unless I have misunderstood the suggestion, and it is not the bootup priority you are referring to.

If I have indeed misunderstood, please enlighten me with further details.

Thanks again.

ylchew, Jul 19, 2018
  4. erocker Win User

misunderstood

New Video Card = New OS?

That has nothing to do with this thread. *Oops, misunderstood. ATi even suggests you install new drivers with a new card.

erocker, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

misunderstood

1. misunderstood - Similar Threads - misunderstood

2. i think weve misunderstood

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think weve misunderstood: you do not draw or make these as your living. its very frustrating that you engineer to fail and wont let the systems cooperate.you have made so many hoops today. ive jumped thru most. dont be so greedy...
  3. i think weve misunderstood

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i think weve misunderstood: you do not draw or make these as your living. its very frustrating that you engineer to fail and wont let the systems cooperate.you have made so many hoops today. ive jumped thru most. dont be so greedy...
  4. Obviously I have misunderstood..............

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Obviously I have misunderstood..............: I have Win 10 Home 10586.164 on this pc. I have a plan to experiment something. The plan calls for switching to Insider Preview build. So, I did that, 2 days ago. Instead of Fast or Slow, I have the Release Preview. So far I have not received the 14279 update....