Windows 10: MIT's answer to cutting webpage load-times?

Discus and support MIT's answer to cutting webpage load-times? in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Rather than using compression, MIT and Harvard researchers have adopted a different approach to cutting page load-times in their new Polaris browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

MIT's answer to cutting webpage load-times?

Read more: MIT's answer to cutting webpage load-times? It's the Polaris compression-trumping browser framework | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Mar 9, 2016
  2. gman102 Win User

edge

Edge is taking a long time to load a webpage and I often get "webpage not responding" Recover webpage. I have to click the "x" for the webpage to load. Any ideas to make the webpages load faster?

gman102, Mar 9, 2016
  3. trbogt Win User
    Webpage not loading

Hi...I can understand using a 'Wifi' connection and having different programs using bandwidth @ the same time can cause the web surfing to slow down for sure...but not a strong Network Lan cable system....I thought since Firfox worked fine the maybe Chrome
    got corrupted and needed to be reinstalled..I always use Firefox me self...direct network cable is much faster stronger signal over 'Wifi'.

*john

trbogt, Mar 9, 2016
Thema:

MIT's answer to cutting webpage load-times?

1. MIT's answer to cutting webpage load-times? - Similar Threads - MIT's answer cutting

2. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...: Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain joined PCs.-removed the device from domain and then tested, it worked fine with chrome however once domain joined then it didn't work with chromeEffected multiple/all users.Any suggestions...
  3. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...: Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain joined PCs.-removed the device from domain and then tested, it worked fine with chrome however once domain joined then it didn't work with chromeEffected multiple/all users.Any suggestions...
  4. Webpages loads fine in edge but not loading in chrome, timed out in Chrome for domain...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Slow loading webpages.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loading webpages.: I have a new windows 10 system with standard firewall and McAfee livesafe active. Even with stable internet connection if 3 mbps the webpages are loading super slow. Should I be concerned? submitted by /u/sexyindianboy [link] [comments]...
  6. WEBPAGE NOT LOADING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WEBPAGE NOT LOADING: I need help with getting a website page to load. I have a subscription to newspapers.com &I have tried to open the link for the site, however, the site page is not opening. The tab shows I'm in the site but there is no data showing. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks,...
  7. Fiber speed internet, same time to load webpage!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fiber speed internet, same time to load webpage!: Strange to me that after upgrading to a blistering fast fiber line with ATT , with tested download speeds around 150mbps, the actual time a page loads is STILL as slow as it was before I upgraded (and am paying more for) faster internet....I've double checked settings in my...
  8. Webpages not loading correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading correctly: I don't know if it is a windows 10 problem or a google chrome problem but some pages like facebook and netflix have started loading wrong. A lot of the color is gone and many of the words are moved slightly in the wrong direction. Most things can not be clicked on. 19472
  9. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  10. Webpage Loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388