Windows 10: Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update

Discus and support Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft HoloLens comes to Singapore and United Arab Emirates as HP, Honeywell, and Trimble showcase momentum for mixed reality. It’s hard to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update

Source: Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 13, 2018

2. Mixed reality portal crashes when launching a mixed reality app with headset simulation enabled

You should update your Driver as given in following Microsoft Article. Go to the section titled - Mixed Reality portal did not launch automatically after I plugged in my headset

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-...

E for Excel, Feb 13, 2018
  3. HP-Margaretha-Sorin, Feb 13, 2018
Thema:

Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update

1. Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality Microsoft

2. Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality, Windows Mixed Reality needs an update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality, Windows Mixed Reality needs an update.: I just purchased a new PC with Win 11 on it, I moved my Reverb G2 with WMR software over to it and played VR games for 2 days with no issues. I powered up my PC today and tried to start up WMR and it halts with "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality" "Windows Mixed Reality...
  3. Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality, Windows Mixed Reality needs an update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality, Windows Mixed Reality needs an update.: I just purchased a new PC with Win 11 on it, I moved my Reverb G2 with WMR software over to it and played VR games for 2 days with no issues. I powered up my PC today and tried to start up WMR and it halts with "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality" "Windows Mixed Reality...
  4. uninstall - microsoft new and mixed reality

uninstall - microsoft new and mixed reality: These apps have no business being on a Enterprise machine and i cant even uninstall them via powershell. So Microsoft how do i uninstall this ANNOYING, UNPROFESSIONAL BLOATWARE? PS C:\Windows\system32> Get-AppxPackage *Microsoft.Windows.HolographicFirstRun* |...
  5. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  6. Microsoft Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mixed Reality: I have a Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, i7 CPU. However, my Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset will not work with the Studio. Setup is completed without errors and the headset is supposedly ready however there is no video output to the headset! I have the...
  7. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  8. Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - July 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - July 2018 Update: Hey, everyone! It’s been a busy summer here in Redmond, in particular the month of July – with our company fresh off Microsoft Inspire, our second Mixed Reality Partner Summit and the inaugural Microsoft Business Applications Summit. Every year July carries a special...
  9. Microsoft mixed reality commercial use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mixed reality commercial use: I would like to use a Microsoft mixed reality HMD and compatible software in a commercial VR arcade environment, what licensing etc will I need to achieve this?...
  10. Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - June 2018 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality @ Microsoft - June 2018 Update: Recent Microsoft-Harvard Business Review survey shows 87 percent of respondents are currently exploring, piloting, or deploying mixed reality in their company. Hey everyone — I hope this month’s blog post finds you well! Today, we are welcoming the solstice in the U.S., and...