Windows 10: Mixed Reality Capture Studios now open

Discus and support Mixed Reality Capture Studios now open in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; San Francisco location includes a Mixed Reality Academy to provide community hub for creators and developers to learn, collaborate, and create in mixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Mixed Reality Capture Studios now open

Source: Mixed Reality Capture Studios now open - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Jonasjj5 Win User

Mixed Reality Portal won't install

Hey, i sat with a problem for a week now. I can't get windows mixed reality to install again (Deleted it because it was not working, but it had worked) My software installation of Mixed reality stops, and displays
    this message "We couldn't download the windows mixed reality software". I sat with the problem 5 hours yesterday, and couldn't find any fixes, so im really open to suggestions.

I run windows 1709. GTX-970 Everything is ready to go for mixed reality.

Jonasjj5, Oct 24, 2017
  3. I can not getting option to pause update

But i'm also not able to open the mix reality app in creators update and i can't find mix reality option in setting also

shivmangalverma, Oct 24, 2017
Thema:

Mixed Reality Capture Studios now open

1. Mixed Reality Capture Studios now open - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality Capture

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. Mixed Reality Error

Mixed Reality Error: When opening my micro soft flight sim I get an error message asking to verify that my computer is set up for mixed reality? I cannot access my simulator at all. I re-installed the programme, with no joy. How can I fix this issue? I am asking for help from those more...
  5. Mixed reality portal

Mixed reality portal: Bought a HP Reverb G2 and tried to run the mixed reality portal.The screen stays black and after some time the following errors occur:Naam van toepassing met fout: MixedRealityPortal.exe, versie: 2000.21051.1282.0, tijdstempel: 0x60b14765Naam van module met fout:...
  6. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  7. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  8. Mixed reality bundle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed reality bundle: I dont know where to suggest things so im throwing it here. Microsoft have currently got access to one of the cheapest VR experiances with one of its restrictions being that its not room scale. However this can be really easily fixed with another product that Microsoft...
  9. Mixed Reality Portal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mixed Reality Portal: Hello, Please help me to uninstall this useless program. What I did so far after searching for an answer, followed the instructions on this "https://winaero.com/blog/uninstall-mixed-reality-portal-windows-10/" site, made manually the entries in the registry. ( This mixed...
  10. Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft now available on Windows Mixed Reality: With the latest Minecraft update, released today, Windows 10 players can now strap on a headset and craft, explore and survive in three whole dimensions(four if you count time!) using the power of Windows Mixed Reality. We’ve already dabbled in VR with our support for the...