Windows 10: Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands

Discus and support Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft outlines vision for mixed reality in the modern workplace and brings HoloLens to 29 new European markets as demand for mixed reality grows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands

Source: Mixed Reality momentum continues in the Modern Workplace and Microsoft HoloLens expands to 29 new markets - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 31, 2017

2. My Windows Mixed Reality Controller is Having Tracking Issues

Option 1 - Use the Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

Windows Key+X > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot

Go down & Click Hardware & Devices

Click Run the Troubleshooter

Restart the computer after troubleshooting is completed

Option 2 - Uninstall the Driver

Windows Key+X

Click Device Manager

Expand Other Devices

Right Click on HoloLens Sensors

Uninstall

Reboot the computer

Option 3: Update driver

Windows Key+X (Or right click on Start)

Click Device Manager

Expand Other Devices

Click Update Driver Software

Click Browse my computer for driver software

Click Let my pick from a list of device drivers on my computer

Choose the driver

Click Next to update

If this does not work, select Search automatically for the updated driver in place of Browse my computer for driver software

Restart your computer

Option 4 - Microsoft troubleshooting guide for Windows Mixed Reality Controller

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-...

Andre Da Costa, Oct 31, 2017
  3. My Windows Mixed Reality Controller is Having Tracking Issues

Option 1 - Use the Hardware & Devices Troubleshooter

Windows Key+X > Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot

Go down & Click Hardware & Devices

Click Run the Troubleshooter

Restart the computer after troubleshooting is completed

Option 2 - Uninstall the Driver

Windows Key+X

Click Device Manager

Expand Other Devices

Uninstall

Reboot the computer

Option 3: Update driver

Windows Key+X (Or right click on Start)

Click Device Manager

Expand Other Devices

Click Update Driver Software

Click Browse my computer for driver software

Click Let my pick from a list of device drivers on my computer

Choose the driver

Click Next to update

If this does not work, select Search automatically for the updated driver in place of Browse my computer for driver software

Restart your computer

Option 4 - Microsoft troubleshooting guide for Windows Mixed Reality Controller

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/mixed-...

E for Excel, Oct 31, 2017
Thema:

Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands

1. Mixed Reality momentum continues and Microsoft HoloLens expands - Similar Threads - Mixed Reality momentum

2. Microsoft now shipping HoloLens 2 mixed reality headset to customers VR-Holo

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft now shipping HoloLens 2 mixed reality headset to customers VR-Holo: Redmond, Washington – The first time people don the new HoloLens 2 on their heads, the device automatically gets to know them: It measures everything from the precise shape of their hands to the exact distance between their eyes. The artificial intelligence research and...
  3. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  4. Microsoft Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mixed Reality: I have a Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, i7 CPU. However, my Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset will not work with the Studio. Setup is completed without errors and the headset is supposedly ready however there is no video output to the headset! I have the...
  5. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  6. Microsoft mixed reality commercial use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft mixed reality commercial use: I would like to use a Microsoft mixed reality HMD and compatible software in a commercial VR arcade environment, what licensing etc will I need to achieve this?...
  7. Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expanding the Mixed Reality Partner Program: Just over a year ago at Build 2016, we welcomed 10 digital and creative agencies to develop mixed reality solutions as part of the HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program. As part of the program, we provided these partners with technical readiness training to extend their...
  8. HoloLens welcomes six new countries to the world of mixed reality

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens welcomes six new countries to the world of mixed reality: Today, I am thrilled to announce an important milestone for Microsoft HoloLens and our mixed reality journey. On behalf of everyone on the team, Kudo and I would like to welcome developers and commercial enterprises from Australia, Ireland, France, Germany, New Zealand,...
  9. Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update

in Windows 10 News
    Mixed Reality at Microsoft - February update: Microsoft HoloLens comes to Singapore and United Arab Emirates as HP, Honeywell, and Trimble showcase momentum for mixed reality. It’s hard to believe that 2018 is almost two months old! Speaking on behalf of everyone on the mixed reality team at Microsoft, we are excited...
  10. Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality: In December, a shuttle resupply mission successfully reached the International Space Station. Among the cargo were two Microsoft HoloLens devices for use as a part of NASA’s Sidekick project. The goal of Sidekick is to enable station crews with assistance when and where they...