Windows 10: Mixpad still won't let me record with my headsets thanks to the windows 10 update. Very...

Discus and support Mixpad still won't let me record with my headsets thanks to the windows 10 update. Very... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; "THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE RECORDING DEVICE YOU HAVE SELECTED FOR THIS TRACK. PLEASE CHECK THAT IT IS TURNED ON AND CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER. YOU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DannyJohn1, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Mixpad still won't let me record with my headsets thanks to the windows 10 update. Very...

"THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE RECORDING DEVICE YOU HAVE SELECTED FOR THIS TRACK. PLEASE CHECK THAT IT IS TURNED ON AND CONNECTED TO THE COMPUTER. YOU MAY NEED TO RESTART MIXPAD."

^^ This is what it keeps saying and I already tested the headphones and they work and play sound just find and I don't know what else to do. Even when I disable the headphones the speakers work so what am I doing right because I feel like this happened as soon as I let windows 10 do the damn updates and now I'm seriously angry and if anyone can help me out step by step on what else it is I can do to fix this before I lose it and give myself a heart attack. I just want to record my music and it's the only outlet I have right now to help with my depression and suicidal tendencies so please help me out here!

:)

DannyJohn1, Jul 19, 2018

2. Mixpad and audio recording won't work now thanks to Windows 10 updates and I'm freaking out!

"There is a problem with the recording device you have selected for this track please check that it is turned on and connected to the computer you may need to restart mixpad"

So that's what it's saying and I even tried reinstialling Mixpad and I use my Turtlebeach Z22 headsets with micriphone built in but please I gotta figure this **** out soon beacause singing is my outlet and if I can't sing/record I'm going to **** no joke.
    This has been helping me a lot with my **** depression and

DannyJohn1, Jul 19, 2018
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Mixpad still won't let me record with my headsets thanks to the windows 10 update. Very... :p

cadaveca, Jul 19, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Mixpad still won't let me record with my headsets thanks to the windows 10 update. Very...

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Mixpad still won't let me record with my headsets thanks to the windows 10 update. Very...

1. Mixpad still won't let me record with my headsets thanks to the windows 10 update. Very... - Similar Threads - Mixpad still won't

2. it won't let me update my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it won't let me update my windows: it won't let me update windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-update-my-windows/33d0e54a-aba8-4b89-9cf1-184e5ecc6dba
  3. it won't let me update my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it won't let me update my windows: it won't let me update windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-update-my-windows/33d0e54a-aba8-4b89-9cf1-184e5ecc6dba
  4. Why won't xbox game bar let me record my gameplay?

Why won't xbox game bar let me record my gameplay?: Xbox Game bar have not been letting me record my games lately and I have already try to change the video to full screen borderless and still not working and different video qualities to it was working a few months ago and now it just doing this for all of my games and I have...
  5. My computer won't let let me update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  6. My computer won't let let me update

My computer won't let let me update: So I have this desktop from 2011 I believe that originally ran on windows 7 home premium. Well I've had windows 10 installed for quite some time, it ran slow and I was aware I had viruses, unfortunately I don't have a virus cleaner and I can't afford one, so I figured I could...
  7. Windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't let me update: I recently purchased an external SSD and was hoping to install the latest Windows 10 updates on my PC. When I try to do this, however, it says: "Updates are available, but we temporarily need some space to download. Remove some things you don't need right now and we'll try...
  8. gamebar won't let me record

in Windows 10 Customization
    gamebar won't let me record: when I try to click on record it says that my computer does not meet the hardware requirements for it I have a gt 1030 with the latest drivers and im on the latest windows update mind you I have tried everything on the web and even searched for answers here but no one else...
  9. windows won't let me update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows won't let me update: windows won't let me update KB2267602. forum help is for windows 8 from 2014. I need current help. thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-wont-let-me-update/69055692-780b-4979-bc81-40b8f378f95c
  10. Mixpad and audio recording won't work now thanks to Windows 10 updates and I'm freaking out!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixpad and audio recording won't work now thanks to Windows 10 updates and I'm freaking out!: "There is a problem with the recording device you have selected for this track please check that it is turned on and connected to the computer you may need to restart mixpad" So that's what it's saying and I even tried reinstialling Mixpad and I use my Turtlebeach Z22...