Windows 10: Mixup of email addresses in Mirosoft

Discus and support Mixup of email addresses in Mirosoft in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; [Dell desktop; Win10; Firefox; Thunderbird; RCN server] Hello, I think (not sure) I changed my email address in Microsoft, then tried to make it... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Adela, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Adela Win User

Mixup of email addresses in Mirosoft

[Dell desktop; Win10; Firefox; Thunderbird; RCN server]

Hello, I think (not sure) I changed my email address in Microsoft, then tried to make it Primary, then suddenly I can't enter, and so I can't get a code. It seems that my Alternate email address doesn't exist anymore. As a result, this is a "Catch 22"...

...I can't log in because apparently the computer doesn't know of my new address. And I can't use the alternate address because it doesn't exist anymore so I won't receive the code.

Please kindly tell me how to straighten out this thing in MS? Thanks ever so much!!!

:)

Adela, Sep 29, 2017
  2. KATT67 Win User

Just reset my PC running windows 10, and now all the desktop icons are gone but the recycle ben

I went straight to the mirosoft community site and now my password works so nevermine if any of you mirosoft guys get my email complaining that my password doesn't.

Thanks

KATT67, Sep 29, 2017
  3. LCRT Win User
    Unable to load apps and data on Lumia 625

You mention "playstore". that's for android phones. Word mixup or store mixup?

4. CountMike New Member

Isn't there an option to receive code by cell phone ?

CountMike, Sep 29, 2017
  5. Adela Win User
    Thank you Mike, I didn't see it, but if there is, I haven't yet had a chance to replace my broken cellphone...

Adela, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Mixup of email addresses in Mirosoft - Similar Threads - Mixup email addresses

2. Minecraft account mixup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft account mixup: hello:I have bought Minecraft with my old account. But my new pc uses a different Microsoft account for my passwords. How can I add them both so I can also download Minecraft?...
  3. Minecraft account mixup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft account mixup: hello:I have bought Minecraft with my old account. But my new pc uses a different Microsoft account for my passwords. How can I add them both so I can also download Minecraft?...
  4. Administrator email mixup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator email mixup: I needed to create a secondary Microsoft account to use TEAMS through a different email address. I soon discovered that I would have to completely log out of my computer each time I wanted to access TEAMS with this new email address, so I abandoned this and switched TEAMS to...
  5. help mirosoft

help mirosoft: hi l need help with my pc l found out that there is a account that l didnt make when l try to put in my info so l can get rid of it but it cant get rid of it can you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-mirosoft/01c0bb47-6e22-4a97-888d-a9fb92f5f408
  6. mirosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    mirosoft store: how do i uninstall an application from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirosoft-store/b4fa072e-3d8f-4cb0-a47c-cf1058681ded
  7. Folders mixup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders mixup?: When I logon, Windows 10 1909 tells me that it cannot find Skype. Some of my data folders (pictures, etc.) are also inaccessible. Has anyone any ideas how I can fix this? What further information might be required to better describe this issue? 161134
  8. Mirosoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mirosoft account: When I login it says that can't be logged into my Microsoft account and I have a temporary Microsoft profile? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirosoft-account/6b908f04-edc9-440f-ad81-a50ae6291541"
  9. Email address

Email address: OK, I have been told that once you have set up your Microsoft account you cannot change your signin. I am trying to get away from AOL and that address is what I set my account up with. Is there anyway to change it or do I have to open up a brand new account. I am...
  10. Email address

Email address: How do you eliminate unwanted names that appear when you begin entering an email addressee name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-address/f00d841f-acd3-4d7d-a208-aea9873673b6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows name gmail mixup name