Windows 10: MOBILE HOTSPOT THROUGH BLUETOOTH

Discus and support MOBILE HOTSPOT THROUGH BLUETOOTH in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In Win 10 April 2018 version there is an option to create mobile hotspot from pc to other devices through Bluetooth. How does it work?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TimothyNdebu, Jul 5, 2018.

1. MOBILE HOTSPOT THROUGH BLUETOOTH

In Win 10 April 2018 version there is an option to create mobile hotspot from pc to other devices through Bluetooth. How does it work?

:)

TimothyNdebu, Jul 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Mobile Hotspot won't work - 1803

Hi Black,

Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, I suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

Open Settings and select Devices.

Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot.

Let me know how it goes.

Mark St..., Oct 29, 2018
  4. MOBILE HOTSPOT THROUGH BLUETOOTH

Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

MOBILE HOTSPOT THROUGH BLUETOOTH

1. MOBILE HOTSPOT THROUGH BLUETOOTH - Similar Threads - MOBILE HOTSPOT THROUGH

2. Regarding Mobile hotspot over Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Mobile hotspot over Bluetooth: Recently, my workplace received a new PC that replaced an older model that had Wi-Fi capabilities, and Mobile Hotspot so that we could connect with our phones to save on Data. The new computer does not have Wi-Fi capabilities, but came with a Bluetooth adapter instead. I have...
  3. Regarding Mobile hotspot over Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Mobile hotspot over Bluetooth: Recently, my workplace received a new PC that replaced an older model that had Wi-Fi capabilities, and Mobile Hotspot so that we could connect with our phones to save on Data. The new computer does not have Wi-Fi capabilities, but came with a Bluetooth adapter instead. I have...
  4. Regarding Mobile hotspot over Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot: Hello, when i go to Network and Connection there is not a button to show Mobile Hotspot so i cant share my PC internet with my phone. I am also using an Ethernet cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot/173a8cbc-4baa-46e2-9db1-1c2461c8158c
  6. Internet via mobile hotspot on bluetooth

Internet via mobile hotspot on bluetooth: I am trying to connect my HP Pavilion Windows 10 computer to internet using the mobile hotspot on my phone via Bluetooth. I have activated mobile hotspot on my phone and connected the computer to the phone via Bluetooth. However, I cannot find where to tell the computer to...
  7. Turn on Mobile Hotspot via Bluetooth

Turn on Mobile Hotspot via Bluetooth: Hi There I am trying to use my Windows 10 Pro laptop to turn on Mobile Hotspot on a Windows 10 Pro Mini PC. Background / Objective: The Mini PC (Kodlix GN41) is connected to a telescope, and is used out in the field. I want to be able to control the telescope from the...
  8. can't access internet through mobile hotspot.

can't access internet through mobile hotspot.: i recently activated Mobile hotspot option in my windows 10 pro in my laptop. but when i try to access the wifi from my mobile device ,it gives the message as "obtaining IP address" but it never connects. i even tried with through other devices but the same problem occurs....
  9. hotspot through bluetooth

hotspot through bluetooth: How do I connect my iPhone to my windows 10 pro's hotspot by Bluetooth? It sees the device when looking in the Bluetooth section but doesn't see it in the hotspot area....
  10. Windows10 not connecting vpn through the mobile hotspot

Windows10 not connecting vpn through the mobile hotspot: Hi Team, we've done all the troubleshoots to fix the issues but it was not helping at all. We would like to know is there any solution to connect the VPN by connecting to mobile hot spot....