Windows 10: Mobile Intel Series 4 Graphics Drivers x32 can't installed

Discus and support Mobile Intel Series 4 Graphics Drivers x32 can't installed in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; i have laptop ASUS K401J with graphics Mobile Intel Series 4 express chipset family wddm 1.1, but can't installed with manual installation or automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by madset, Aug 13, 2015.

1. madset Win User

Mobile Intel Series 4 Graphics Drivers x32 can't installed

i have laptop ASUS K401J with graphics Mobile Intel Series 4 express chipset family wddm 1.1, but can't installed with manual installation or automatic update via windows 10 (Error 0x80070017). anyone can help me, please?

:)

madset, Aug 13, 2015
  2. KH55 Win User

Intel graphics control panel

Intel graphics control panel question: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad R500 running Windows 10, with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) graphics. I can't bring up the Intel graphics control panel. I have the impression
    it's not available because the age of the Thinkpad makes Windows 10 drivers not available. Any answers?

3. 4rdwyn Win User
    4rdwyn, Aug 13, 2015
  4. Antilope Win User

Try going to the Intel website and running the Intel Driver Update utility.

Antilope, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Mobile Intel Series 4 Graphics Drivers x32 can't installed - Similar Threads - Mobile Intel Series

2. Driver installation for intel 300 series ahci

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver installation for intel 300 series ahci: Hi all,Ive been scouring the web for the past few days looking for a Intel 300 series AHCI driver.Ive mostly been using m.2, so im not sure if the AHCI driver would be necessary, but I do have a Sata SSD that I occasinally may use whenever.Device Manager has not been any...
  3. Driver installation for intel 300 series ahci

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver installation for intel 300 series ahci: Hi all,Ive been scouring the web for the past few days looking for a Intel 300 series AHCI driver.Ive mostly been using m.2, so im not sure if the AHCI driver would be necessary, but I do have a Sata SSD that I occasinally may use whenever.Device Manager has not been any...
  4. can't install driver Intel HD graphic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't install driver Intel HD graphic: i uses 1 laptop panasonic Cf-LX5. the driver is not working and now it's used "Microsoft basic display adapter". i can't not install driver Intell HD graphic 520 for it : [ATTACH]...
  5. unable to install intel graphic driver

unable to install intel graphic driver: im getting the error " your computer does not meet the minimum system requirements to install this software " while installing the display driver [ATTACH] can you please tell me why im getting the error ? ,in the device manager --> display drivers i cannot see the...
  6. Hp g61 100sa mobile intel 4 series express chipset family

Hp g61 100sa mobile intel 4 series express chipset family: I'm having a problem with my graphics memory, my drivers are up to date with the latest for this laptop yet my graphic memory in use is only 25mb but my maximum is set on 1695 mb minimum is set on 64 mb... How do I set it use more??? Please help...
  7. Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing

Latest Intel Graphics Drivers not installing: Running win 10 home 1809 os build 17763.529 When trying to update my Intel graphics card to the latest through the Intel Driver and Support assistant I am met when trying to install it with the message "this driver is not supported" any solutions out there please? Intel...
  8. Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family - Windows 10 Driver?

Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family - Windows 10 Driver?: I have an HP Pavilion dv6 laptop (Intel Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family Video Adapter) and have recently upgraded it from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Thus far, all applications seem to run quite well on Windows 10 with a...
  9. Graphics glitches with Intel Mobile 4 Series in Windows Store games

Graphics glitches with Intel Mobile 4 Series in Windows Store games: This graphics chip is not officially supported by Intel for Windows 8/10, but a driver is available on Windows Update. The problem is, it makes some apps unusable. I've attached examples. The problems are mainly (if not exclusively) with Gameloft apps, but not all the ones I...
  10. Crash on Dual monitors with Mobile Intel 4 series chipset

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Crash on Dual monitors with Mobile Intel 4 series chipset: I am running WIndows 10 on my Lenovo Thinkpad X200 tablet with the Mobile Intel 4 Series chipset. It will crash and reboot if the dual screens turned off after the idle period. I suspect the default driver from Microsoft does not work properly. Can anyone customize the Intel...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. drivers 4 Series Express Chipset Family x32

2. mobile intel (r) 4 series express chipset family

3. Mobile Intel (R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Intel Corporation)