Windows 10: Mobile keyboard issue.

Discus and support Mobile keyboard issue. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; First off I hope I am in the right category or at least not be in the wrong one, I'm simply trying to find out how to access Superscript & Subscript... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hereward1059, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Mobile keyboard issue.

First off I hope I am in the right category or at least not be in the wrong one, I'm simply trying to find out how to access Superscript & Subscript characters in windows 10 for mobiles using an MS Lumia 550 handset. Thank you very much.

:)

Hereward1059, Dec 21, 2017

2. phonetic keyboard issue in mobile

Hi,

Recently have did a clean reset of my windows 10 mobile and post reset have restored the backup. But now the telugu phonetiv keyboard is not working.

Tried to install additional keyboard by selecting telugu phonetic, but its not getting installed showing msg like Attention required....

Tried multiple ways of troubleshooting but still the issue remains.

Please help me to get this resolved.

Thanks.

kishor kumarmadam, Dec 21, 2017
  3. Can Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 pair with Windows Mobile 6.1 / 6.5?

Hi,

I have a HTC Touch Pro 1 phone and a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 keyboard. The phone is running Windows Mobile 6.1. When I pair the keyboard with the phone, the phone accepts the pairing code and pairs with the keyboard correctly. However the keyboard
    does not pair (the green and red diodes are still blinking - as if the keyboard was still waiting for the pairing process to complete).

How can I fix the issue? Are there any bluetooth HID drivers for Windows Mobile for this specific keyboard?

Would using Windows Mobile 6.5 help in resolving the issue?

Regards.

pakistanray, Dec 21, 2017
  4. bro67 Win User

Mobile keyboard issue.

You would have to add a third party keyboard. It is a part of Office, not actually the device software keyboard.

bro67, Dec 21, 2017
  5. bro67 Win User
    No problem. Just be careful on what third party keyboard app you use. Some of them have ads that get served by what you are doing. Always make sure to use a VPN if you can.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mobile keyboard issue.

1. Mobile keyboard issue. - Similar Threads - Mobile keyboard issue

2. MS Universal Mobile Keyboard & Foldable Keyboard Battery Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Universal Mobile Keyboard & Foldable Keyboard Battery Issues: Hi allI've got two versions of these keyboards https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/d/microsoft-universal-foldable-keyboard/8vsl12nhnts2https://download.microsoft.com/download/4/D/1/4D18999E-592F-42B7-9428-EDECF2540D09/QSG_UniversalMobileKeyboard.pdfFoldable and UniversalCharged...
  3. MS Universal Mobile Keyboard & Foldable Keyboard Battery Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Universal Mobile Keyboard & Foldable Keyboard Battery Issues: Hi allI've got two versions of these keyboards https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/d/microsoft-universal-foldable-keyboard/8vsl12nhnts2https://download.microsoft.com/download/4/D/1/4D18999E-592F-42B7-9428-EDECF2540D09/QSG_UniversalMobileKeyboard.pdfFoldable and UniversalCharged...
  4. Issue with mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with mobile hotspot: Hello MS community, greetings from Bangladesh! I have a Dell Inspiron 14 3000 series laptop running the latest W10 build. All my drivers are up to date. I use broadband internet connection through ethernet cable. Recently after installing the W10 June 2022 update, I'm facing...
  5. Issue with mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with mobile hotspot: Hello MS community, greetings from Bangladesh! I have a Dell Inspiron 14 3000 series laptop running the latest W10 build. All my drivers are up to date. I use broadband internet connection through ethernet cable. Recently after installing the W10 June 2022 update, I'm facing...
  6. Issue with mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. microsoft universal mobile keyboard power issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft universal mobile keyboard power issue: I just bought this universal mobile keyboard by microsoft, but it will not work if not plugged in. I charged it several time with different charger yet it wont work without powering it with cable. please how do I resolve this...
  8. Mobile Hotspot Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile Hotspot Issues: Hi, I've been using my laptop as a mobile hotspot for my devices (iPhone and iPad) but it stopped working and is showing to have "No Internet Connection" despite my laptop having no problems connecting with the Wi-Fi. I tried troubleshooting the Network Adapter and in the...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mobile Hotspot Issue: I'm unable to share my LAN internet (from a Windows 10 ASUS laptop ) through mobile hotspot on my phone. I have checked the hosted network status on command prompt, and it says 'Not Available' On typing netsh wlan start hostednetwork on cmd, it says "The hosted network...
  10. Finnish keyboard overheating issue on mobile

in Windows 10 Support
    Finnish keyboard overheating issue on mobile: Lumia 950 XL text input doesn't work AND mobile phone is overheating I sent feedback on this to MS using both mobile phone and a desktop Windows 10 computer. I wanted to share my obscure experience also on this site. Sorry if this forum is not meant for mobile issues. To...