Windows 10: Mobile notifications are not shown recently in my desktop

Discus and support Mobile notifications are not shown recently in my desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't receive any notification from my Lumia 650 to my desktop. Both are running windows 10 and i was receiving notifications. Around one month, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by agriz, Mar 27, 2018.

1. agriz Win User

Mobile notifications are not shown recently in my desktop

I don't receive any notification from my Lumia 650 to my desktop.
    Both are running windows 10 and i was receiving notifications. Around one month, i am not getting any notifications.

Please help to fix it

:)

agriz, Mar 27, 2018

2. New mail notification icon still visible in windows 8 desktop outlook though i read that mail from windows phone 8.

HI,

Found strange issue, i dont know if someone is reported this issue.

Recently started using Windows Phone 8 Lumia, my desktop outlook and mobile outlook is configured with same account ......@microsoft.com , when i receive a new mail i get the notification in both platforms.

if i read the new mail from desktop outlook, mobile will show as mail is read- no issue

if i read this mail in mobile outlook, my desktop outlook also shows as mail is read and inbox shows as zero, but the notification icon on minimize outlook in task bar visible always, to remove notification icon i have to restart my desktop outlook every
    time.

with notification icon still visible i am not able to identify whether really new mail arrived.

Thanks

Syed

Syed.Amjad, Mar 27, 2018
  3. Dax© Win User
    calendar no longer syncing between desktop and phone

Hi Sujata,

Yes all of the Sync settings are the same across all Desktop most recent update 10th of august, wm10 phone update it just says up to date.. core build id 1130.136

I have looked at the Event Viewer to see if there is anything odd there but nothing.

All I can see that might be at the root of it is the fact my PC after the regular august desktop update asked me to enter my Microsoft credentials, but when I followed the notifications link to do so, everything was already entered properly...

This notification popped up the past few days at odd times - not at reboots though some did.

*UPDATE*

Entries entered on my desktop are syncing to my mobile, but entries made on mobile are not syncing to my desktop

Dax©, Mar 27, 2018
Thema:

Mobile notifications are not shown recently in my desktop

1. Mobile notifications are not shown recently in my desktop - Similar Threads - Mobile notifications are

2. Microsoft Defender Notification on Mobile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Notification on Mobile: Good day! I am on the Windows 11 insider program and recently installed the Windows Defender app on my S20 FE. I noticed that with my account there have been numerous notifications of "allowed threats" on my desktop PC. The virus is Win32/Uwamson.A!ml and tells me to visit my...
  3. Microsoft Defender Notification on Mobile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender Notification on Mobile: Good day! I am on the Windows 11 insider program and recently installed the Windows Defender app on my S20 FE. I noticed that with my account there have been numerous notifications of "allowed threats" on my desktop PC. The virus is Win32/Uwamson.A!ml and tells me to visit my...
  4. The maximum 20 notification shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The maximum 20 notification shown: How do I make the Action Center show exceed 20 notifications on an UWPApp title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-maximum-20-notification-shown/7d9adbfd-590f-4246-bd93-02f66e00ebe0
  5. The maximum 20 notification shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The maximum 20 notification shown: How do I make the Action Center show exceed 20 notifications on an UWPApp title https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-maximum-20-notification-shown/7d9adbfd-590f-4246-bd93-02f66e00ebe0
  6. The maximum 20 notification shown

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. recent windows mobility centre

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    recent windows mobility centre: recent windows mobility centre https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-mobility-centre/5601fefa-8a26-4a5d-908f-d45e4d2a1cd6
  8. Shortcut for opening the currently shown Windows notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut for opening the currently shown Windows notification?: Dear community, often I see incoming notifications such as Outlook emails which are displayed as Windows notification at the bottom right part of my screen. Is there a way toopen them by a shortcut or possibly to e.g. directly delete the incoming email? I could also use...
  9. cant update my desktop message below is shown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant update my desktop message below is shown: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-my-desktop-message-below-is-shown/856f702b-8bb2-4b8f-a3b3-6e5750172027
  10. Files shown in "Recent"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Files shown in "Recent": Files from two particular folders under Documents do not appear in Recent: One is called MS Office Textfiles and the other MS Office Spreadsheets. However, if I save the same files to another folder and use them they do appear in Recent. Any file I use in any other folder...