Windows 10: Mobile Nvidia GTX 7600?

Discus and support Mobile Nvidia GTX 7600? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Anyone have it working with Windows 10 with Duo Core processor? 39834 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by orlbuckeye, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Mobile Nvidia GTX 7600?

Anyone have it working with Windows 10 with Duo Core processor?

:)

orlbuckeye, Feb 4, 2016
  2. GMReader Win User

Nvidia Gtx 745

NVIDIA released new updates since that post: http://www.nvidia.co.uk/download/driverResults.aspx/89369/en-uk

Oh, and a GTX 460 is actually better than a GT 745 (officially, your card is not GTX. GTX is for cards that are for gaming and end with a number that's bigger than 50).

GMReader, Feb 4, 2016
  3. MaxMaxter Win User
    Windows 10 crashes because of my graphic card driver

2 solutions:

1) Revert to Win 8.1

2) uninstall all nVidia drivers and work with Microsoft generic drivers.

The problem seems to be mostly on the GTX 700 series, specially if they are mobile version. I think the problem is Microsoft's Windows 10 power management rather than the nVidia drivers... i could be wrong.

MaxMaxter, Feb 4, 2016
Thema:

Mobile Nvidia GTX 7600?

1. Mobile Nvidia GTX 7600? - Similar Threads - Mobile Nvidia GTX

2. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  3. GTX 1660ti mobile or RTX 2060 mobile for VR gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTX 1660ti mobile or RTX 2060 mobile for VR gaming?: I had to sell my desktop a while ago and am on an older laptop now. I'm planning to upgrade to something that works a bit more reliably, but with the price of desktop GPUs it makes more sense to stick with a laptop. I really don't game all that much but I'd like the...
  4. Unable to update NVidia GTX 745

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to update NVidia GTX 745: I am wondering if these updates are still compatible with the latest windows 10 updates. I have ran a ddu and tried reinstalling driver fresh from NVidia but still get 2 error messages. 1. Stating not compatible with windows 10 and the 2nd stating no compatible drive was...
  5. tarjeta nvidia gtx 960

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tarjeta nvidia gtx 960: hola estoy intentando instalar una tarjeta de video ndivia gtx 960 en windows 10 Pero me dice que no es compatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tarjeta-nvidia-gtx-960/ceedc01f-e5ca-4add-909e-b8f1b58bafb8
  6. AMD equivalent to my nVidia GTX 970

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD equivalent to my nVidia GTX 970: Hello fellow TenForums users. Since the release of W10 AU [1607] build I am pretty scared to upgrade drivers for my GTX 970. In fact, I am running an older release because latest ones don't work fine for me. I am not that impressed with DirectCompute, DX12 and Vulkan...
  7. NVIDIA GTX 860M Constant Crashes

NVIDIA GTX 860M Constant Crashes: Hello everyone. Lately I've been extremely frustrated with the GPU in my laptop constantly crashing. It happens almost every time it gets put into use. Some main examples are opening Geometry Dash (in which case the graphics card crashes), opening Kerbal Space Program (in...
  8. Nvidia GTX 295

Nvidia GTX 295: Hi Gang, I hope everyone is enjoying the new OS ... I'm getting ready to upgrade my Primary system, which is a EVGA classified X58 board with a core i7, 6Gb RAM and a GTX 295 card. I noted looking thru that the card is legacy now, no new drivers mentioned for 10, nor...
  9. NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream: Watch NVIDIA’s Ultimate GeForce GTX Gaming Event and GTX 1080 Ti Announcement / Livestream Here at 6:30 PM from GDC 2017. [MEDIA] Also view on Facebook: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, World’s Fastest Gaming GPU “Are you ready?” NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080: [MEDIA] [IMG] Powered by Pascal Architecture, Delivers up to 2x Performance and 3X Efficiency of GeForce GTX TITAN X NVIDIA today announced the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 -- the first gaming GPU based on the company's new Pascal™ architecture -- providing up to...