Windows 10: Mobile Operators Prepare to Activate Windows 10 ARM PCs

Discus and support Mobile Operators Prepare to Activate Windows 10 ARM PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., a subsidiary of Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ:QCOM), and Microsoft Corp. (NASDAQ:MSFT), today announced that the Always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Mobile Operators Prepare to Activate Windows 10 ARM PCs

Source: https://www.qualcomm.com/news/releas...wered-qualcomm

See also: Limitations of apps and experiences of Windows 10 on ARM - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, Feb 20, 2018

2. Is it possible to put Windows 10 mobile on my HP Stream 7 or Envy Note 8?

Its possible, but only on certified devices. Right now, Windows 10 Mobile targets the ARM processor.

Windows 10 is sufficient already as a general purpose desktop operating system.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 20, 2018
  3. avg and other apps

Actually for windows 10 mobile no malware as of now exists...though it is a version of windows 10...it is not using the x86 architecture that the pc uses, rather it uses the ARM architecture that mobile phones have...so no need of AVG or other antivirus(That's
    precisely why you don't find antivirus in windows 10 mobile store).

gopikrishnan.r, Feb 20, 2018
Thema:

Mobile Operators Prepare to Activate Windows 10 ARM PCs

1. Mobile Operators Prepare to Activate Windows 10 ARM PCs - Similar Threads - Mobile Operators Prepare

2. Windows mobile operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mobile operating system: In future will expect new versions of windows mobile devices. Any body have any idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobile-operating-system/8e7d86ac-c9df-4302-a7ec-c263b24176b8
  3. Windows mobile operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mobile operating system: In future will expect new versions of windows mobile devices. Any body have any idea? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mobile-operating-system/8e7d86ac-c9df-4302-a7ec-c263b24176b8
  4. Activate Windows 10 on multiple PCs using mobile activation option

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 on multiple PCs using mobile activation option: I have a number of PCs that need Windows 10 activated. Using the text link on my smart phone, I can only activate two machines before the link expires. Then I have to call the 800 number to request a new link. This is very tedious. Is there a way around this? I used to be...
  5. Activate Windows 10 on multiple PCs using mobile activation option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows 10 on multiple PCs using mobile activation option: I have a number of PCs that need Windows 10 activated. Using the text link on my smart phone, I can only activate two machines before the link expires. Then I have to call the 800 number to request a new link. This is very tedious. Is there a way around this? I used to be...
  6. Activate Windows 10 on multiple PCs using mobile activation option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Introducing x64 emulation in preview for Windows 10 on ARM PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing x64 emulation in preview for Windows 10 on ARM PCs: Today, we’re releasing the first preview of x64 emulation for ARM64 devices to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel starting with the Build 21277. It can be installed on Windows 10 on ARM PCs by following the instructions as explained in this blog post. When we...
  8. Mobile operators to support ARM 5G PCs powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon

in Windows 10 News
    Mobile operators to support ARM 5G PCs powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. today announced that leading mobile operators from around the world will support 5G PCs powered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Compute Platforms. With the anticipated launch of the first Snapdragon powered Always on, Always Connected 5G PCs this...
  9. Next generation Windows 10 on ARM PCs will be powered by Snapdragon 850

in Windows 10 News
    Next generation Windows 10 on ARM PCs will be powered by Snapdragon 850: Microsoft hasn’t given up on Windows 10 ARM project and the company is committed to Always Connected PCs powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. According to a listing on Geekbench, Qualcomm is working on Snapdragon 850, the same Snapdragon 845 processor but with a higher...
  10. ARM-Based Windows 10 Portable PCs!? Hell Yes!

in Windows 10 News
    ARM-Based Windows 10 Portable PCs!? Hell Yes!: In an unexpected move, Microsoft tonight announced a major new partnership with Qualcomm to port Windows 10 to ARM. No, not Windows 10 Mobile. Real Windows 10 on a new generation of portable PCs. “What we’re really providing here is choice,” Microsoft executive vice...