Windows 10: Mobile Timer app not synching with PC

Discus and support Mobile Timer app not synching with PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I set a timer on my Windows phone 10, once it hits zero, a pop up appears in the notifications area on my PC. However it doesn't work on a second PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tw33k, May 12, 2017.

1. tw33k Win User

Mobile Timer app not synching with PC

If I set a timer on my Windows phone 10, once it hits zero, a pop up appears in the notifications area on my PC. However it doesn't work on a second PC even tho it appears all the settings are the same.

Any ideas why it works on one PC but not another?

:)

tw33k, May 12, 2017

2. OneNote error e000002e

Hi, even the simplest notes doesn't synch with me. I've created one on my mobile and one on the web app. Each only have a title "test mobile" and "test pc". Pc's note stay only on pc, mobile on mobile..

Did you got the same e000002e error?? Because it looks like we have differents symptom for the same error code !

ChristopheT., May 12, 2017
  3. ESaun Win User
    Emails not synched with mail app on PC

I use the Mail app on my Windows8 PC, and have a windows8 Nokia Lumia 520 phone where I use the outlook mail app to read emails. However the emails displayed in the phone mail app are very different from those actually present in my folders on the PC app.

For example: in the inbox on the phone, I see a bunch of messages from weeks ago that I have either deleted or moved to other folders; and in a folder I call 'actions' there are 12 messages in my PC app, but this folder appears on the mobile as having none
    of these but only 4 old ones that I have long since deleted.

The only thing that seems to work is that new emails do appear in my inbox both on the mobile and on the PC, so at least I can use the mobile to view anything new that has come in. But that's all it's good for at the moment.

On the phone I have been through .../folders/show all folders and tapped each folder individual to say that it is to be synched and I have synched them all repeatedly. I have pressed 'synch' via the PC mail app as well.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

ESaun, May 12, 2017
Thema:

Mobile Timer app not synching with PC

1. Mobile Timer app not synching with PC - Similar Threads - Mobile Timer app

2. Focus App - Timer Confusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Focus App - Timer Confusion: I’m using the Microsoft Focus App and sometimes when I use the in-window option, the timer seems to get confused if I try to go back. It will say I have 5 minutes left on my break, but then I will go to the actual window, and it will say I have 18 minutes left in my focus...
  3. Focus App - Timer Confusion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Focus App - Timer Confusion: I’m using the Microsoft Focus App and sometimes when I use the in-window option, the timer seems to get confused if I try to go back. It will say I have 5 minutes left on my break, but then I will go to the actual window, and it will say I have 18 minutes left in my focus...
  4. synching with mail app error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    synching with mail app error: Hello,I'm having trouble with my mail app, it's having an error in synching since yesterday. It's working fine in my other device. The error code is : 0x80072746. I need some help....
  5. synching with mail app error

synching with mail app error: Hello,I'm having trouble with my mail app, it's having an error in synching since yesterday. It's working fine in my other device. The error code is : 0x80072746. I need some help....
  6. I swear, the timer app is on meth.

I swear, the timer app is on meth.: I woke myself up today at 8:30, thought I was late for school, and it went off at 8:35 when it was set for 6. METH. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-swear-the-timer-app-is-on-meth/5c9d7557-bdc5-4cfe-8cf6-382e6522b6fd
  7. Timer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Timer: Where has the timer gone - windows 10 is good but you go one step forward and 2 steps back. maybe better coders are required!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/timer/a792f9a8-5a08-4540-bba2-dc6d7cae24e1
  8. {HELP} New Win 10 PC issue (synching apps)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    {HELP} New Win 10 PC issue (synching apps): So I just installed a new PC with fresh Win 10 installation. In my rush to do several things around the house, I think I clicked some setting that is synching to my other Windows 10 PC on the network and pulling all the app icons. If I put them in the trash folder it does the...
  9. Diarium App Synching

Diarium App Synching: I have been using the app Diarium to keep a short log-type journal for the last month or so. I chose this app because it claims to be able to cloud sync with either Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive, and I like having a backup/remote database on my computer in case anything...
  10. App for scheduled countdown timer?

App for scheduled countdown timer?: Hi, I'm wondering whether there is an app for a countdown timer that will run every day at schedule times (i.e. a countdown timer for how many work hours are left). I wasn't able to find anything in the store and the default Alarms & Clock app doesn't have a way to...