Windows 10: Mobile versus professional—thoughts on the Office business

Discus and support Mobile versus professional—thoughts on the Office business in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Since the Office for iPad announcement last March, we’ve worked hard to bring the power of Office to every person, across every platform and device, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Mobile versus professional—thoughts on the Office business

Source: Mobile versus professional—thoughts on the Office business - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 23, 2015
  2. frogfour Win User

N8 Syncml not working

It is very dissatisfying, that SynML is not working with Symbian^3 and C7-00

The only reason for me to buy Nokia was the support of professional issues - as far is I thought ! Now - I can't connect with the companies calender - no workaround is provided !

This is not a professional business mobile - since October the community is waiting for a bug fix on that issue - and no answer from Nokia ! This is not professional at all !

By the way - Outlook Office 2010 under windows 7 and Ovi 3.0.0.284 is not able to update the contacts in a proper way to the mobile - (after several tests and workarounds and .... )

I do hope, that there will be a big fix availabel immediately !

frogfour, Mar 23, 2015
  3. Windows 10 compatible

Dear Microsoft Community

is Windows 10 compatible with Visual Studio 2005 Professional ( Visual C++ 2005 Professional ) and Microsoft Office 2010 For home users and small business ?

RafałBator, Mar 23, 2015
Thema:

Mobile versus professional—thoughts on the Office business

1. Mobile versus professional—thoughts on the Office business - Similar Threads - Mobile versus professional—thoughts

2. Microsoft Office 2019 Professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Office 2019 Professional: I need to re-install Microsoft Office 2019 Professional. I purchased a license from My Choice Software on 8-31-21 and have a Product Activation Key. Please provide instructions for re-installation. Thank you....
  3. Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional: Does anyone know what followed Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional? I have a very nice device, HTC Advantage X7510, that ran on Windows Mobile. There is an icon to update the OS but it always generates an error "Connection to the update server is unavailable," I suppose I'm...
  4. Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional: Does anyone know what followed Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional? I have a very nice device, HTC Advantage X7510, that ran on Windows Mobile. There is an icon to update the OS but it always generates an error "Connection to the update server is unavailable," I suppose I'm...
  5. Windows Account versus Office 365 Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Account versus Office 365 Account: My mother-in-law purchased Microsoft 365 Family a few years ago and my wife and I are one of the members of her shared subscription. Question I have is when we launch let's say Excel I see my Microsoft account. When I launch Settings, it shows my mother-in-law's name and...
  6. Windows Account versus Office 365 Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Account versus Office 365 Account: My mother-in-law purchased Microsoft 365 Family a few years ago and my wife and I are one of the members of her shared subscription. Question I have is when we launch let's say Excel I see my Microsoft account. When I launch Settings, it shows my mother-in-law's name and...
  7. MS Office Professional 2010

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office Professional 2010: I need to replace my laptop soon and I want to use my MS Office Professional 2010 key on Windows 10, because I cannot afford MS Office 365 Personal £59.99 a year or £5.99 a month. I am retired on a State pension and want to use my MS Office Professional 2010 key on Windows...
  8. Office and Skype for business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office and Skype for business: I am trying to have both my Office 365 applications and my Work Skype for business installed on my laptop. I have it on my desktop computer, but now I get an error message....
  9. Windows 10 Home versus Professional

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Home versus Professional: I am currently using a desktop with Windows 10 home installed I am about to move to a new computer with Windows 10 Professional installed, I know that the pro version provides additional features but should all my current apps run with not changes Thanks...
  10. Office 365 1 year versus lifetime

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 1 year versus lifetime: Having had a one-off Office 97 for years (yes I know), I must upgrade my technology. What I see regarding Office 365 is that you can pay about £50 for a one-year subscription. What happens after a year? Does it stop working unless you can renew online somehow for a further...