Windows 10: Mobile vs. desktop apps: Performance, not parity

Discus and support Mobile vs. desktop apps: Performance, not parity in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Something is happening more often in the mobile space and it's not helping loyal app users. It seems there's a race among many developers to cram as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Mobile vs. desktop apps: Performance, not parity

Read more: Mobile vs. desktop apps: Performance, not parity | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jan 29, 2016

2. Windows 10 giving "Can't create the pool" and "check drive connections" errors when creating two-way mirror storage spaces

Had the same problem on my desktop, 4 of the ports are asmedia controller and for some reason won't work with spaces on sata mode. Switched them to ide and that solved the problem using parity performance is really not that good around 50 to 60 mb writes
    but that's the norm with parity across the board.

EmmanuelleRodriguez, Jan 29, 2016
  3. [Epstein] Win User
    internet problem

Mobile versions or desktop version?

www.yahoo.com vs. m.yahoo.com

[Epstein], Jan 29, 2016
Thema:

Mobile vs. desktop apps: Performance, not parity

1. Mobile vs. desktop apps: Performance, not parity - Similar Threads - Mobile desktop apps

2. Mobile Hotspot vs Hosted Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot vs Hosted Network: Hi, My situation is as follows:I'm in a dorm room with a single ethernet port, and no wifi. Currently I'm using my windows PC to act as a router for all my other devices, with a wifi antenna attached to it. Currently I'm making use of the Hotspot, but it's not that reliable...
  3. Mobile Hotspot vs Hosted Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot vs Hosted Network: Hi, My situation is as follows:I'm in a dorm room with a single ethernet port, and no wifi. Currently I'm using my windows PC to act as a router for all my other devices, with a wifi antenna attached to it. Currently I'm making use of the Hotspot, but it's not that reliable...
  4. Mobile Hotspot vs Hosted Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. TPU vs GPU vs CPU Performance and Differences discussed

in Windows 10 News
    TPU vs GPU vs CPU Performance and Differences discussed: [IMG]As technology advances, the hardware used in a computer system is also upgraded in order to meet the demands of the public. Earlier, there was a CPU (Central Processing Unit) in the computer systems. Later on, the introduction of GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) has taken...
  6. W10 Pro vs W219K configured as desktop Performance difference

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    W10 Pro vs W219K configured as desktop Performance difference: Hi folks I'm running 2 VM's - one a W10 pro X-64 and the other a W2K9K server which I've "jigged" to behave like a desktop -- performance difference between the 2 is quite staggering - gave both systems same mem. cpu etc etc . Both VM's on fast SSD. W10 runs like an old...
  7. UEFI vs Legacy,difference in performance?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI vs Legacy,difference in performance?: Hey guys. Just checked,and damn,I installed W10 in Legacy mode on my desktop. I saw a tutorial how to convert MBR to GPT but do I gain any of the performance with it,do I need it? My MoBo has UEFI Bios. I don't have any partitons and I don't need them since I'm only one 1 SSD...
  8. Win10 vs Win7 performance ?!?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 vs Win7 performance ?!?!: so today I run a benchmark and here are the results . Windows 7 home premium 64 bit [ATTACH] Windows 10 professional 64 bit [ATTACH] there is anyone who lost overall performance with windows 10?...
  9. Windows 10 (desktop or mobile) & Sonos app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 (desktop or mobile) & Sonos app: Despite the fact that on the Sonos webpage Sonos application(s) also the application for Windows 10 desktop is mentioned, it is no longer valid. I tried to install end configure a Sonos Connect and 2 Sonos One speakers, and found out that the app doesn't work. I had to...
  10. Modern app vs Desktop app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern app vs Desktop app: Hello all! I have just upgraded to windows 10. A quick visit in the windows store revealed that a few of the apps that I have installed already are also available as modern apps (i.e. QQ, onenote etc.) which makes me wonder if there is any performance boost in using modern...