Windows 10: Modernizing applications for our multi-sense, multi device world

Discus and support Modernizing applications for our multi-sense, multi device world in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tomorrow at Build 2018, Joe Belfiore and I will have the privilege of sharing with you some of the advancements in Microsoft 365 that are focused on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Modernizing applications for our multi-sense, multi device world

Source: Modernizing applications for our multi-sense, multi device world - Windows Developer BlogWindows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, May 7, 2018
Thema:

Modernizing applications for our multi-sense, multi device world

1. Modernizing applications for our multi-sense, multi device world - Similar Threads - Modernizing applications multi

2. Multi Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Display: How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens....
  3. Multi Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multi Display: How can i make screens 1 + 2 extended but have screen 3 mirror screen 1?Screen three is in another room. I want it to be able to display my main desktop so i can see notifications.The other two screens should function as side-by-side screens....
  4. Multi Factor Authentication device unlock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Multi Factor Authentication device unlock: Hi Community! I have recently configured Multi factor authentication device unlock logging into Windows. Following the company wishes for something that you know, something that you are and something that you have i have tried to set this up on our devices.I achieved this via...
  5. Logitech K375s Multi-Device Keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech K375s Multi-Device Keyboard: Disclaimer: Not tech savvy I like turning on the “Use F1-F12 as standard function keys” on as when im in excel, i can easily press F4 to “repeat” functions. However when this is enabled, im not sure how i can switch between devices using F1-3 easily. Any ideas? Thanks...
  6. Multi Media devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi Media devices: My Devices are showing up as Multi Media Devices 17 they are all the same BRCM-DMS:2 can i delete the other 16 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-media-devices/497139bb-df66-49e7-8816-f8391493e83f
  7. Multi User Devices.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multi User Devices.: [ATTACH] I see 2 other Devices on chrome "Send to your Devices". Though I have only one device with completly Different ID. How can I view those "ghost" ids or Delete atleast!...
  8. Multi-displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-displays: How can I keep my computer monitor displaying computer matters, while having the HDMI monitor feed showing other programming like movies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multi-displays/0d1a2b0d-3fee-4d06-bd7c-83194f232c1e
  9. Is there a list of multi-threaded applications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a list of multi-threaded applications?: There has been a lot of talk about new CPUs with 8 (or more) cores capable of running 16 (or more) simultaneous instruction streams (threads). But this has a real benefit only of an application is multi-threaded, meaning it can split it's processing job up into multiple,...
  10. Multi Monitor Application Changes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multi Monitor Application Changes: Im running 3 monitors. When windows goes to sleep and wakes all the open applications are moved between displays and resized. I've google'd and found some topics but, with no resolution. I'd like to be able to pin/stick an application to a display. One monitor is just a 7"...