Windows 10: Modify Splash Screen

Discus and support Modify Splash Screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi All, Does anyone in here know how to modify / disable this: [img] I see it when I first boot up my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I went into msconfig... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Davy49, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Davy49 Win User

Modify Splash Screen

Hi All,
    Does anyone in here know how to modify / disable this:

Modify Splash Screen [​IMG]

I see it when I first boot up my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I went into msconfig under the 'boot' tab and checked the
    ' No GUI boot ' box, now at least I no longer see the circle of spinning white dots, now all I still see is the blue windows logo. There MUST be someway to modify this area. Upon researching this first via google, this image seems to be actually associated with windows 8 / 8.1 .
    Thanks,
    David *Wink
    P.S. Just for reference..I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro Insider Edition - Build # 10565
    Update: I found a solution on my own to correct my issue, I remembered I had used a third party software offering previously, so now with even a newer version than I had used before..it worked GREAT ! I'm surely NOT wanting to be banned here in the forums..so I didn't know if it would be OK to post a 'link' or not. But I can & will tell you the name of the software that I used successfully, ( Winaero ). And actually, there is an additional offering that is very similar ( Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 For Windows 10 ), both of these are free offering's . *Wink

:)

Davy49, Oct 21, 2015
  2. Calscsi Win User

PC freezes using 10240

It froze before the Toshiba start up splash screen, never got to log in. It was not booting at all.

I had to rebuild the PC from a starter disk. Since then there have been automatic updates applied. The last couple of days the system had froze after login. And just today when I powered off and on I did NOT get the Toshiba splash screen it just went
    straight to the sign on. I used the Toshiba utility to reset the BIOS and now I get the splash screen and then the log in. I will see how long before the next system freeze. Why is the BIOS being modified, I'm assuming that is what is happening.

If it freezes again, I think I will stop automatic updates and reset the BIOS to see if the updates are corrupting something. Thanks for your reply.

Calscsi, Oct 21, 2015
  3. APanella Win User
    Disable login screen

Hello i want to disable login screen, actually my pc automatically log in into my account but i wish to do one more step, is possible to skip the splash screen with "Welcome" ?

I found on web the possibility to modify the registry key "LogonType", i already created it and changed its value, but nothing

I'm using win 10 64-bit

APanella, Oct 21, 2015
Thema:

Modify Splash Screen

1. Modify Splash Screen - Similar Threads - Modify Splash Screen

2. Splash/ Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Splash/ Lock Screen: Hi all. I posted here some years ago with a very similar issue; the responses I received never really seemed to get at the root of the issue, and now, the issue is almost the same with a slight variation. OK, here goes: Some refer to it as the "splash" screen, or also, the...
  3. Dell Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Splash Screen: Hello everyone The issue I'm encountering is quite annoying but I guess it can be considered minor. So this is the issue, when starting up my PC the Dell splash screen pops up and the bar starts to load, but only goes up halfway and doesn't progress further unless the USB...
  4. Splash Screen App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Splash Screen App: To: Microsoft Community Hello, I would like to make a splash screen but i just keep seeing things about removing splashscreen.exe or if it is a virus. I really just want to make a splash screen. Please respond with some code for a splashscreen. From: Heja Ali...
  5. Black screen with No Splash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with No Splash: So basically what I did was that I opened my whole pc and cleaned the dust and then I reassembled it back but now, whenever I press the power button I dont get the splash screen [Dell] and my screen only shows blinking white cursor. I cannot even access Bios. My specs:...
  6. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  7. Freeze/ Splash Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freeze/ Splash Screen: Hi all. I wasn’t sure which sub-forum to put this in (not having a BSOD, but, this is a technical “error” issue), but thought I’d post it here. Ever since I've had Windows 10 (2015?!), this issue I'm about to describe pops up intermittently. Sometimes months & months can go...
  8. Splash Screen Pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Splash Screen Pictures: My question if for Microsoft. When my computer starts up a beautiful picture comes up before my usual desktop does. The pictures change periodically. They are stunning and beautiful and I think they are part of Microsoft Windows. Is there any way I can find out more about the...
  9. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324
  10. : ) Splash screen hang :)

in Windows 10 Support
    : ) Splash screen hang :): When a computer boots up , the first thing seen would be the splash screen and after which it goes to windows. Mine , however , hangs at the splash screen. What i have so far: A bootable flashdrive with windows 10 installation, 1 x 250GB samsung ssd and 1 x...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows how to modify splash screen