Windows 10: MOH 2010 FPS unlock

Discus and support MOH 2010 FPS unlock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, if you like playing older games like MOH, you dont have to be limited to 60FPS. Just had this conversation with @essenbe then thought it would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Dude Win User

MOH 2010 FPS unlock

So, if you like playing older games like MOH, you dont have to be limited to 60FPS. Just had this conversation with @essenbe then thought it would be good to share with others here too.

Go to
    Documents\EA Games\Medal of Honor\Config\MOHAEngine.ini
    Open up MOHAEngine.ini with Notepad (comes with your computer) or the infinitely better Notepad++[notepad-plus-plus.org] text editor.
    Whichever editor you choose, press Ctrl-F and search for bSmoothFrameRate
    1) Increase Framerate Smoothing.
    Change the values of "MinSmoothedFrameRate" and "MaxSmoothedFrameRate" to the framerate range you want. (default is 22 and 62, respectively)

Source Steam Community :: Medal of Honor(TM) Single Player...

[youtube]0dwxJnPki3g[/youtube]

:)

2. Microsoft family set up

moh 5mar v

mohitGautam, Sep 18, 2017
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Unable to play older version games on Windows 10 PC

MOH Allied Assault and newer MOH versions are all compatible with Win10, but MS has built a malware into WIn10 called DRM Blocking that prevents many
    disk based games from launching.

I have more details in my post at
    --this thread--

- If you do need to buy download versions of games there is absolutely no need to use the Windows Store.

Try Good old Games. You can get MOH_AA with the two expansions in the MOH-AA Warchest for less than

$5- USD when GOG has a sale (worth the $5- if your disk version does not have the expansions).

BossDweeb, Sep 18, 2017
  4. essenbe Win User

MOH 2010 FPS unlock

As much as I hate to give @Dude any credit for anything, it works great. *Roflmao2
    The game comes capped at 62 FPS, I set it to max out at 1000 FPS and it works quite well. Thanks Doug.

essenbe, Sep 20, 2017
Thema:

MOH 2010 FPS unlock

1. MOH 2010 FPS unlock - Similar Threads - MOH 2010 FPS

2. Deleted apps for word 2010, excel 2010, powerpoint 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted apps for word 2010, excel 2010, powerpoint 2010: My PC had to be reset today. After I noticed my Microsoft Word 2010, Excel 2010 & Powerpoint 2010 were gone. I do have my original receipt but not the original packaging. How can I reinstall these apps....
  3. FPS in some games are being capped at 60 FPS.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS in some games are being capped at 60 FPS.: After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I am experiencing annoying thing. My fps are being capped at 60 in some games BUT ONLY IN FULLSCREEN MODE!!! and because of that my mouse movement is much laggier, heavier.. I've turned off VSync , Game DVR, GameMode etc. My...
  4. Unlocking computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unlocking computer: I cannot open my computer, have forgotten password as I haven't used it in forever. I was advised to use Advanced Options in Troubleshooting, and to change settings in UEFI firmware. I am told I need a Bitlocker Key. When I go to Microsoft as instructed its like getting the...
  5. FPS STUTTER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS STUTTER: So, i have got a completely brand new Laptop and i was trying to run some Cod4 to play with my friends where i encountered a thing called stutter, updated NVIDIA drivers, but for nothing. Also its not overheating problems and exc, the gpu, cpu are not Overheating. Need Help...
  6. fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fps: is it possible to increase the fps for fortnite on my laptop(not for xbox) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fps/5e0c5e90-ceaa-4413-93ca-c7ffb280f80d
  7. FPS Drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS Drops: Recently my PC has been getting major fps drops in games ill be around 120fps then it'll drop to 20. My Specs are: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 with max q design Driver version 398.36 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 15.87 GB RAM 1920x 1080, 60Hz...
  8. Unlocker programs

Unlocker programs: I'm attempting to move a hijacked portion of another thread here. In the thread Invisible overlay not allowing to click - Windows 10 Forums I mentioned an Unlocker program and generated some useful responses that had nothing to to with the original thread. I think the...
  9. portable unlocker

portable unlocker: Hello I downloaded it to my desktop and see the folder. It works as I integrated it with start. However, if I remove the desktop folder will it remove the start program too. I have a clean desktop and do not know where to put this folder. TY Peter 52484
  10. FPS drop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FPS drop: Anyone know to completely remove the AMD Crimson drivers? Frame rate has gone to hell. Was pulling 42+ FPS in WoW with original drivers. Has now dropped to 10FPS under the AMD drivers. 35215