Windows 10: MOH 2010 FPS unlock

Discus and support MOH 2010 FPS unlock in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, if you like playing older games like MOH, you dont have to be limited to 60FPS. Just had this conversation with @essenbe then thought it would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Dude Win User

MOH 2010 FPS unlock

So, if you like playing older games like MOH, you dont have to be limited to 60FPS. Just had this conversation with @essenbe then thought it would be good to share with others here too.

Go to
    Documents\EA Games\Medal of Honor\Config\MOHAEngine.ini
    Open up MOHAEngine.ini with Notepad (comes with your computer) or the infinitely better Notepad++[notepad-plus-plus.org] text editor.
    Whichever editor you choose, press Ctrl-F and search for bSmoothFrameRate
    1) Increase Framerate Smoothing.
    Change the values of "MinSmoothedFrameRate" and "MaxSmoothedFrameRate" to the framerate range you want. (default is 22 and 62, respectively)

Source Steam Community :: Medal of Honor(TM) Single Player...

[youtube]0dwxJnPki3g[/youtube]

:)

2. Microsoft family set up

moh 5mar v

mohitGautam, Sep 18, 2017
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Unable to play older version games on Windows 10 PC

MOH Allied Assault and newer MOH versions are all compatible with Win10, but MS has built a malware into WIn10 called DRM Blocking that prevents many
    disk based games from launching.

I have more details in my post at
    --this thread--

- If you do need to buy download versions of games there is absolutely no need to use the Windows Store.

Try Good old Games. You can get MOH_AA with the two expansions in the MOH-AA Warchest for less than

$5- USD when GOG has a sale (worth the $5- if your disk version does not have the expansions).

BossDweeb, Sep 18, 2017
  4. essenbe Win User

MOH 2010 FPS unlock

As much as I hate to give @Dude any credit for anything, it works great. *Roflmao2
    The game comes capped at 62 FPS, I set it to max out at 1000 FPS and it works quite well. Thanks Doug.

essenbe, Sep 20, 2017
Thema:

MOH 2010 FPS unlock

1. MOH 2010 FPS unlock - Similar Threads - MOH 2010 FPS

2. Fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps: Seit dem Windows 11 23h2 Update hab ich nur noch 60 fps statt 165 fps die mir zur Verfügung stehen, ich kann keine Spiele mehr vernünftig spielen. Vor dem Update lief alles perfekt danach nicht mehr...
  3. Fps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps: Seit dem Windows 11 23h2 Update hab ich nur noch 60 fps statt 165 fps die mir zur Verfügung stehen, ich kann keine Spiele mehr vernünftig spielen. Vor dem Update lief alles perfekt danach nicht mehr...
  4. I keep putting my roblox fps unlocker as allow in the virus protection in the windows...

I keep putting my roblox fps unlocker as allow in the virus protection in the windows...: I kept trying to install the new version of roblox fps unlocker but once I downloaded it, it kept telling me it was a virus which was quite annoying because I would have to manually open it every time instead of just having it in start up...
  5. Excel 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel 2010: I want to freeze the top 6 rows and columns 1, 2, and 3, I got it to do more than that but I want just the one I have mentioned. It is critical to the project I am working on, if I can't, I will have to think of something else. Is this even possible????...
  6. Fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps: Fps dropped when using windows 11 and Bluetooth controller also series x control disconnects when playing games and using Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps/1f59cae7-746f-4333-9b9b-f5058542042b
  7. Fps

Fps: Fps dropped when using windows 11 and Bluetooth controller also series x control disconnects when playing games and using Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fps/1f59cae7-746f-4333-9b9b-f5058542042b
  8. Deleted apps for word 2010, excel 2010, powerpoint 2010

Deleted apps for word 2010, excel 2010, powerpoint 2010: My PC had to be reset today. After I noticed my Microsoft Word 2010, Excel 2010 & Powerpoint 2010 were gone. I do have my original receipt but not the original packaging. How can I reinstall these apps....
  9. fps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fps: is it possible to increase the fps for fortnite on my laptop(not for xbox) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fps/5e0c5e90-ceaa-4413-93ca-c7ffb280f80d
  10. Office 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010: Today I did a clean install. When I tried to install my copy of Office 2010 I could not register it and had to call the 866 number and it said the copy was not valid. transferred to a real person. He had me read the Key three times to him and then told me to go to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. medal of honor 2010 framerate