Windows 10: Monitor artifacting?

Discus and support Monitor artifacting? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Got any clues on what could be causing this? [MEDIA] you can see very breifly white lines going across the screen, not at the same places in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Culbrelai, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Culbrelai Win User

Monitor artifacting?

Got any clues on what could be causing this?

you can see very breifly white lines going across the screen, not at the same places in the screen either, early in the video the lines appear near the top, other times near the bottom. this is while playing a game but it happens on the desktop, in VLC media player...

and its not consistent, it will go hours without happening and then suddenly happen again.

it is not cooling, as it happens with 0 load on the GPU and 100% load. Only started happening fairly recently. Tried a different miniDP port on my 295x2, still happens. Could it be the cable? I hope its not the $600 4k monitor or the $1500 graphics card...

:)

Culbrelai, Feb 5, 2018

2. Lumia 920 bricked during factory reset

this does work. thanks Dharminder Bhatnagar

Monitor---01, Feb 5, 2018
  3. DONAL777 Win User
    Windows 10 not detecting 3rd monitor

Hi

See attached details

Monitor 1 (Laptop)

1366 x 768 (Recommeneded)

Monitor 3 (is display monitor I am using as main display)

1920 x 1080 (Recommended)

Monitor 2 (additional display monitor)

640 x 480

I want to make Monitor 2 the same setting as Monitor 3 i.e. 1920 x 1080

Monitor 3 and Monitor 2 are both the same make and model.

DONAL777, Feb 5, 2018
  4. Plankton Win User

Monitor artifacting?

It could be a driver issue. Do you have the latest driver installed? When was the last time that the system was blown out?

Plankton, Feb 5, 2018
  5. Helmut Win User
    Looks more like some intermittent interference band or something on the monitor itself, leads. Mains borne interference, or something.
    Poor quality DisplayPort lead with bad shielding. Badly soldered plugs/sockets worked loose.
    Another external box nearby maybe completely separate from your PC/Laptop.
    The latter of course you can move away to test, use another different brand of DislayPort lead.
    Possibly a monitor PSU fault.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Monitor artifacting?

1. Monitor artifacting? - Similar Threads - Monitor artifacting

2. How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?: I have a Dell Optiplex 380, and I just installed a new Acer 202Q monitor. The resolution showing is 1024 x 768. The resolution on the monitor shows it goes up to 1600 x 900. I downloaded the Acer driver file, which consists of a .cat, .icm, and .inf file. When I went to the...
  3. How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to get Windows 10 to recognize a new monitor driver?: I have a Dell Optiplex 380, and I just installed a new Acer 202Q monitor. The resolution showing is 1024 x 768. The resolution on the monitor shows it goes up to 1600 x 900. I downloaded the Acer driver file, which consists of a .cat, .icm, and .inf file. When I went to the...
  4. Visual artifacts on primary monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual artifacts on primary monitor: Hello, I have been getting these strange visual glitches on my primary monitor on startup for a while and usually after a minute or so they go away, however they recently have been getting so bad that after a few seconds my whole screen freezes up and slowly becomes all...
  5. Visual artifacts on primary monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual artifacts on primary monitor: Hello, I have been getting these strange visual glitches on my primary monitor on startup for a while and usually after a minute or so they go away, however they recently have been getting so bad that after a few seconds my whole screen freezes up and slowly becomes all...
  6. Visual artifacts on primary monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Weird artifacting on Win10 Pro (multiple images). 2K res, 144Hz monitor, nvidia. What...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird artifacting on Win10 Pro (multiple images). 2K res, 144Hz monitor, nvidia. What...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Activist-Squirrel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljadbf/weird_artifacting_on_win10_pro_multiple_images_2k/
  8. Since Windows 10 2004 update i get weird artifacts on my second monitor

Since Windows 10 2004 update i get weird artifacts on my second monitor: So i use a dual monitor setup with both monitors set to 240hz and 1080p. Since i upgraded to the latest windows 10 update (2004) i get weird artifacts on my second monitor only on video related stuff (i've not testet games yet, but i could imagine its gpu related). That can...
  9. Artifacts on second monitor after 2004 update. Updating Nvidia driver didnt help.

Artifacts on second monitor after 2004 update. Updating Nvidia driver didnt help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Noiselexer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtwvjg/artifacts_on_second_monitor_after_2004_update/
  10. Monitor displays artifacts after waking up

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor displays artifacts after waking up: I'm not sure where the fault may be for this, but here goes. I have a Dell E7250 laptop connected to a standard Dell e-port docking station. My monitor is a Dell U2515H connected via DisplayPort. Anytime I am away from my desk long enough, my laptop goes into sleep/power...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 artifacting 2 monitors