Windows 10: Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On

Discus and support Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have two monitors. The one that is giving me the issue is the AOC e2050Swd 20-Inch Class Screen LED-Lit Computer Monitor, 1600 x 900 Resolution, 5ms,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TONPumper, Jul 14, 2018.

1. TONPumper Win User

Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On

I have two monitors. The one that is giving me the issue is the AOC e2050Swd 20-Inch Class Screen LED-Lit Computer Monitor, 1600 x 900 Resolution, 5ms, 20M:1DCR, VGA/DVI, VESA. I have tried updating the graphics card, I've tried updating the chipset drivers, and I've tried resetting the monitor to its factory defaults; I'm still getting the same issue. Whenever the monitor is woke from turning off--whether it be from just going to sleep or a reboot of the system--the monitor does an auto config on the screen every time. When I reboot Windows 10, it does the auto config 3 times: one time is on the bios screen, another time is on the Windows GUI boot screen, then a third time when it's signing me into Windows. I've tried looking at all of the Windows settings that I can think of but I can't think of anywhere else to look. My graphics card is a Radeon NITRO+ RX 580 8GB GDDR5 DUAL HDMI / DVI-D / DUAL DP with backplate (UEFI) PCI-E Graphics Card.

:)

TONPumper, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On

1. Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On - Similar Threads - Monitor Auto Configuration

2. My LiveCaptions auto turn off when turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My LiveCaptions auto turn off when turn on: This is my viewer event log.Faulting application name: LiveCaptions.exe, version: 10.0.22621.436, time stamp: 0x7d88ba9cFaulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.22621.436, time stamp: 0xf5fc15a3Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000007f61eFaulting...
  3. My LiveCaptions auto turn off when turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My LiveCaptions auto turn off when turn on: This is my viewer event log.Faulting application name: LiveCaptions.exe, version: 10.0.22621.436, time stamp: 0x7d88ba9cFaulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.22621.436, time stamp: 0xf5fc15a3Exception code: 0xc0000409Fault offset: 0x000000000007f61eFaulting...
  4. How to turn off monitor auto detection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn off monitor auto detection?: As in, when turning a monitor off, the computer doesn't automatically notice that and change things. submitted by /u/lemonvan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jxlrff/how_to_turn_off_monitor_auto_detection/
  5. Auto mute when turn on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto mute when turn on laptop: Hi, Usually my laptop is auto muted when turning on. However, yesterday I installed a new SSD drive to my laptop and now the auto mute is not there anymore. Even if I mute the speaker, when I turn the laptop on after it goes in sleep mode/turn off, the sound turn on...
  6. Windows 10 auto updates when auto update is turned off!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 auto updates when auto update is turned off!: I have a seriou issue. i use windows 10 on a bootcamp macbook pro. i have an external eGPU running an AMD card and i used particular drivers. i only use windows 10 to play 1 game and nothing else. the last updates makes my monitors not work anymore. The drivers do not...
  7. Laptop monitor auto-dimming when starting games (can't be turned up).

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Laptop monitor auto-dimming when starting games (can't be turned up).: Hello everyone, I created this account, as I have looked for answers for this infuriating issue for days, without being able to solve it. I have an ASUS Zenbook UX303UB, with an integrated graphic card (Intel HD graphics 520) and discrete card (Nvidia geforce 940m). This...
  8. Laptop monitor auto-dimming when starting games (can't be turned up).

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop monitor auto-dimming when starting games (can't be turned up).: Hello everyone, I created this account, as I have looked for answers for this infuriating issue for days, without being able to solve it. I have an ASUS Zenbook UX303UB, with an integrated graphic card (Intel HD graphics 520) and discrete card (Nvidia geforce 940m). This...
  9. Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Auto Configuration When Turned On: I have two monitors. The one that is giving me the issue is the AOC e2050Swd 20-Inch Class Screen LED-Lit Computer Monitor, 1600 x 900 Resolution, 5ms, 20M:1DCR, VGA/DVI, VESA. I have tried updating the graphics card, I've tried updating the chipset drivers, and I've tried...
  10. VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE when turning monitor on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE when turning monitor on: I have dual monitors, one is VGA, one is HDMI, today when I turned the HDMI monitor on, my second monitor started flickering and it resulted in a BSOD with VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE. I am unsure why this is because it only happened on one other occasion, being a month ago. I did...