Windows 10: Monitor does not go into low power mode since last fast ring updates

Discus and support Monitor does not go into low power mode since last fast ring updates in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My monitor will not go into low power mode after the 20 minutes that I set since a couple of fast ring updates ago. I have to manually turn the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by John Pombrio, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Monitor does not go into low power mode since last fast ring updates

My monitor will not go into low power mode after the 20 minutes that I set since a couple of fast ring updates ago. I have to manually turn the power off when I leave the computer. I have tried changing the timeout. Any ideas?

:)

John Pombrio, Jul 24, 2017
  2. Drewsk01 Win User

Win 10 Insider (Fast Ring) 17115, 17120, previous, etc. System no longer wakes from sleep

Hi;

This is a desktop machine (i7) and for the last four(ish) flights from the fast ring for Insiders the system will no longer wake from sleep.

It will power on, monitor will never activate, keyboard (which is backlit) will not activate. System will pause and eventually reboot.

Also, why does the xbox controller always try and assert itself as an armed wake device? I do not have an xbox.

Drew.

Drewsk01, Jul 24, 2017
  3. Monitor goes into sleep mode way too fast

I had tried this already. The only option I had at this point was to restore to a previous time and wa-la no problem. Unsure of what was the problem but backtracking to a prior restore point fixed it. Thank you!!

AlisaAvelar, Jul 24, 2017
Thema:

Monitor does not go into low power mode since last fast ring updates

1. Monitor does not go into low power mode since last fast ring updates - Similar Threads - Monitor does low

2. Battery draining very fast since last updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery draining very fast since last updates: I recently bought a msi laptop and in the beginning I had no problem at all. More than a week ago, I installed an accumulative update and since then, the battery is draining very fast. Normally, it lasted 5 hours with power saving but now it doesn't even last 1 hour and a...
  3. Strange multi-monitor/screen issue since last update.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange multi-monitor/screen issue since last update.: Hi I have a strange issue with my computer since the last windows 10 update. I run on a two monitor setup but it seems that there is an issue where if I use an application in the 2nd screen the first screen loses all ability to gain focus. I can't click or do anything in...
  4. Monitors Go Black and Fans Spin Fast/ Loud

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitors Go Black and Fans Spin Fast/ Loud: Hi folks, Over the last two or three days my computer is doing this wierd thing where even just in Windows browsing the web the screens will go blank and the fans will start spinning very loud and fast as if on full power. It first happened while in the menu of the...
  5. New Acer XR341CK monitor won't go to Power Saving Mode

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New Acer XR341CK monitor won't go to Power Saving Mode: I recently upgraded my monitor to an Acer XR341CK. I still have the Samsung Syncmaster 2343 mounted on the side (now portrait). When I get up and leave my desk, I always "lock" my pc via the Windows 10 lock option. When I only had my Samsung monitor, the display would...
  6. Low Audio Since Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Low Audio Since Update: I've noticed since the latest update my sound seem to be incredible low compared to before. I use headphones and used to be able to hear perfectly with volume at 20...now I have to turn it up to 70 to hear clearly. I've looked threw sound settings and can't figure what I can...
  7. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  8. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538
  9. Low power problem emergng from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Low power problem emergng from sleep mode: I put my computer (HP all in one) in sleep mode to come back to it later. When I bring it back from sleep mode, it remains on low power and is hardly readable. How do I remedy this. Also, my screen saver is set to come on after 10 minutes of non usage, using my pictures as...
  10. New insider fast ring update.

in Windows 10 News
    New insider fast ring update.: And yet another release to the fast ring: Today we are excited to release Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 16232 for PC to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring! We are also releasing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 15228 to Insiders in the Fast ring. Earlier this...