Windows 10: monitor exceeds the frequency limit while installing windows 10

Discus and support monitor exceeds the frequency limit while installing windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have LG flatron w19436 1360*768 60Hz moniter. while fresh installing windows 10 using bootable dvd my monitor shows a message " out of range... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pranay, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Pranay Win User

monitor exceeds the frequency limit while installing windows 10

I have LG flatron w19436 1360*768 60Hz moniter.
    while fresh installing windows 10 using bootable dvd my monitor shows a message " out of range 90KHz/60Hz ".
    please help me.*Sad*Sad*Sad

:)

Pranay, Aug 21, 2015
  2. MiyaAl Win User

Monitor displays "Out of Frequency" while upgrading to windows 10?

Upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, and while updating the monitor displays "out of frequency" and nothing else. Can't adjust anything. Computer boots up, shows windows 10 screen and right away monitor displays "out of frequency". Tried several other
    monitors and the same "out of frequency" message displayed on the monitors. Tried pressing F8 and to no avail nothing works. I'd rather go back to windows 7 if possible!

MiyaAl, Aug 21, 2015
  3. AT777 Win User
    Login password field not shown, cannot login after display ON when returning to laptop.

I have not seen this issue since installing the recent Windows 10 Creators Update (Build 15063). While I need to use 15063 for more time to be certain, it so far appears to have the needed fix. Prior to this 15063 update, the issue was occurring at a frequency
    that far exceeds the duration I've used this new update within a single reboot... where the issue has yet to be seen. Based on that criteria alone, the issue seems fixed in 15063... but as mentioned I would like to spend more time to be more certain.

AT777, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

monitor exceeds the frequency limit while installing windows 10

1. monitor exceeds the frequency limit while installing windows 10 - Similar Threads - monitor exceeds frequency

2. Microsoft storage limit exceeded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft storage limit exceeded?: I have Windows 11 and use Gmail for my email. Today I got an email from Microsoft saying I have exceeded my Microsoft storage limit. I don't use OneDrive or Outlook, so what does this mean? What other Microsoft storage is there?...
  3. Microsoft storage limit exceeded?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft storage limit exceeded?: I have Windows 11 and use Gmail for my email. Today I got an email from Microsoft saying I have exceeded my Microsoft storage limit. I don't use OneDrive or Outlook, so what does this mean? What other Microsoft storage is there?...
  4. Windows limitation: file exceeded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows limitation: file exceeded: When copying from USB from Shared folders in Windows 11, I get this:Error 0x800700DF: The file size exceeds the limit allowed and cannot be saved.I dunno about other users, but this is my first time i've had this one Windows 11.... On windows 10 both PC and virtual machine...
  5. Windows limitation: file exceeded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows limitation: file exceeded: When copying from USB from Shared folders in Windows 11, I get this:Error 0x800700DF: The file size exceeds the limit allowed and cannot be saved.I dunno about other users, but this is my first time i've had this one Windows 11.... On windows 10 both PC and virtual machine...
  6. Windows 10 limits animation framerate to the lowest frequency monitor connected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 limits animation framerate to the lowest frequency monitor connected: I have a 240hz monitor and a 60hz one. When I connect the 60hz one the animations like virtual desktop left-right are slowed down to 60hz on the 240hz display. Any workarounds to this? Thanks! submitted by /u/CinematicSausages [link] [comments]...
  7. regulatory domain limiting channels/frequencies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    regulatory domain limiting channels/frequencies: inspirion 15-7559 intel wireless-ac 9260 and also happens with intel wireless-ac 8265 region: US the linux info mentioned below is for a better explanation of whats happening on windows on the same machine, behavior is identical and only begain after the latest big windows...
  8. The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited: Windows 10 Pro 1803. The frequency and maximum load of the processor is limited, although the "High performance" power plan is included and there are no limits. Sometimes when I change power plan and reboot PC, the limiter is remove, but not for long time.[ATTACH]...
  9. Time limited exceeded

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Time limited exceeded: I have time set for my son on Xbox (only) the activity report shows regular amounts of time in excess of the limit for the day, including days where it is 100% blocked. The process does work sometimes as I get extra time requests occasionally. Son agrees that on at least one...
  10. Windows limits my CPU frequency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows limits my CPU frequency: Hello, After an update my processor cannot run higher than 1,5Ghz. I've tried resetting CPU and cache voltages and multipliers, that worked for 10 seconds and then the CPU returned to 62% load at 1.49Ghz again. The base frequency displayed at the task manager is 2.4. How can...