Windows 10: Monitor goes crazy and computer crashes

Discus and support Monitor goes crazy and computer crashes in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My computer monitor just started random crashes where the screen locks with crazy patterns. If audio is playing, it starts buzzing. Sometimes the crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by kgash, Jan 2, 2018.

1. kgash Win User

Monitor goes crazy and computer crashes

My computer monitor just started random crashes where the screen locks with crazy patterns. If audio is playing, it starts buzzing. Sometimes the crash stops and the computer continues normally but most of the time I have to shut down and reboot.Since it is a video problem, I upgraded the drivers for my GTX 750 Ti WindForce 4 GB video card that I just installed 2 months ago. This did not fix the problem. I have attached a photo of the screen during one of the instances but it should be a video since the screen pattern is vibrating.Does anyone recognize these symptoms. I would like to know if it indicates a failed video card because to try to get a warranty replacement from Gigabyte will leave my computer useless without a card.

Thanks

:)

kgash, Jan 2, 2018
  2. Bobmac03 Win User

auto update KB4056892

KB4056892 is crashing my computer. After update fails computer locks up with displaying windows screen. After restarting it goes into auto recovery. Happens every time the update is scheduled. PLEASE STOP THE UPDATE> it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobmac03, Jan 2, 2018
  3. Poul A Win User
    0x800F0845 after latest Windows Update 13 February 2018 KB4074588.

I simple dont get it. Where du you want me to go with this.

I have try to dowlnoad and install both with antivirus disabled.

But it install fine to a point where system needs to be restartet.

And then it goes to 30% and then it restart computer and now it is going crazy.

Seems to crash in the midle of the update. It did not goes more than a few second

and seems to crash in the update. If it is install the KB4090913 first, then this is

the update that crash the PC and goes into Blue Screen. Before et goes to blue screen

it boots again, midle of where disk is super active.

I think it must have something to do with new security for Meltdown or what it is called.

Is there something missing in the BIOS setup that has to be disabled to solve this. ?

Or I will simple give up on this until Microsoft have a solution for this.

I have now used more than a month on this problems.

Poul A, Jan 2, 2018
  4. kgash Win User

Follow up- new image of crashed monitor

kgash, Jan 3, 2018
  5. dmholt57 Win User
    Your monitor is working as it should. The video adapter, however, does not like the driver. Go back to driver you were using before upgrade... *Nerd

dmholt57, Jan 3, 2018
  6. kgash Win User
    It turns out that my PSU was failing so I swapped it out for an EVGA 600B and problem is solved.
    Thanks

kgash, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Monitor goes crazy and computer crashes - Similar Threads - Monitor goes crazy

2. My designer keyboard goes crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My designer keyboard goes crazy: Hello,my designer keyboard is not working correctly. When I press keys "q","e" or "r" I will get "req", when I press "w" or "t" I will get "tw", for "u" its "-u" for "i" its "§i" and so on... When I press Windows key my windows are switching like "Alt+Tab" is doing. I already...
  3. FileHistory.exe Trouble! Monitor not turning off and Proxy goes crazy

FileHistory.exe Trouble! Monitor not turning off and Proxy goes crazy: Hi! I'm using windows 11 and I'm having a lot of troubles. Now I know it's probably because the FileHistory.exeI'm having the same problems related hier: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-filehistoryexe/b725291b-293d-4f12-8dab-a9bace22151dMy...
  4. FileHistory.exe Trouble! Monitor not turning off and Proxy goes crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FileHistory.exe Trouble! Monitor not turning off and Proxy goes crazy: Hi! I'm using windows 11 and I'm having a lot of troubles. Now I know it's probably because the FileHistory.exeI'm having the same problems related hier: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-filehistoryexe/b725291b-293d-4f12-8dab-a9bace22151dMy...
  5. My Keyboard and Mouse Goes Crazy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Keyboard and Mouse Goes Crazy.: Anyone can help me please? My Mouse and Keyboard it's goes crazy.... and it's make unsuable. If i need to use i need to press Ctrl + Alt + Del every any seconds to make it usable. It's drivers thing or anything? Anf i just double click on anygame or any files it's open...
  6. My Keyboard and Mouse Goes Crazy.

My Keyboard and Mouse Goes Crazy.: Anyone can help me please? My Mouse and Keyboard it's goes crazy.... and it's make unsuable. If i need to use i need to press Ctrl + Alt + Del every any seconds to make it usable. It's drivers thing or anything? Anf i just double click on anygame or any files it's open...
  7. bluetooth kinda goes crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth kinda goes crazy: when i connect my bluetooth headphones the icon in the bottom right begins to flash back and forth rapidly between the laptop speakers and headset volume up and mute how can i fix this? i checked the driver says up to date...
  8. Fusion5 goes crazy while charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fusion5 goes crazy while charging: I’ve only had my fusion5 tablet for a few weeks purchased on amazon. It charges fine and holds a decent charge, but while plugged in Windows 10 goes crazy. The start menu flashes open and closed repeatedly, random apps open and close repeatedly. I normally use it on battery...
  9. Computer Goes Crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Goes Crazy: So this thing has been happening to my computer since 3 weeks ago, and it’s been driving me nuts... someone help me please!! https://youtu.be/vxpvq9A2JZM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-goes-crazy/aff6af25-0d25-402c-8f1e-d91b6ce01705
  10. Screen freezes and mouse goes crazy.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen freezes and mouse goes crazy.: Hello, I always try to solve this problems by myself but I cant with this one. A few weeks ago my computer started to freeze for a second every few minutes, it is not much but is anoying. And the mouse every few minutes too goes crazy and moves by itself. This happens in a...