Windows 10: Monitor internal speakers no longer work - Build 10061

Discus and support Monitor internal speakers no longer work - Build 10061 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After updating to the latest build the speakers of my ASUS monitor aren't being recognized as being connected and thus can't be used....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BLToaster, Apr 23, 2015.

1. BLToaster Win User

Monitor internal speakers no longer work - Build 10061

After updating to the latest build the speakers of my ASUS monitor aren't being recognized as being connected and thus can't be used....

https://i.imgur.com/aZUYTT9.png?1

Clearly something is incompatible now. Any advice is much appreciated.

:)

BLToaster, Apr 23, 2015
  2. jmpaq Win User

Using International Keyboard

Hi, this is for Peter Boynton.

I am using build 10061 and I can't seem to get the US international Keyboard.

Please let me know what build you are using so that I can try it too.

thanks,

jm

jmpaq, Apr 23, 2015
  3. Sound Not Working when connecting monitor via HDMI

I have my monitor connected with an HDMI cable. the Monitor has no speakers. I assume this is the problem.

Is there a way to direct the sound to the computer's internal speaker with the HDMI cable connecting the Monitor?

Original Title- Sound Not Working

Eric Fisher 68, Apr 23, 2015
  4. pbcopter Win User

How are the speakers connected to the computer? Via HDMI? If so, have you re-installed the graphics card drivers that should contain the HDMI audio drivers as well.

pbcopter, Apr 23, 2015
  5. BLToaster Win User
    This worked thank you very much. I didn't think I would have to completely uninstall the device + driver and reinstall the same one.

BLToaster, Apr 24, 2015
  6. pbcopter Win User
    Your welcome.
    I wouldn't have thought you would need to re-install either but I have seen this before.

pbcopter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Monitor internal speakers no longer work - Build 10061 - Similar Threads - Monitor internal speakers

2. Internal Speakers on monitor have stopped working - windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal Speakers on monitor have stopped working - windows 10: I have had a Philips monitor on my PC for 18months and its internal speakers have been working fine.Suddenly stopped working - have I pressed something wrong somewhere??...
  3. Internal Speakers on monitor have stopped working - windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal Speakers on monitor have stopped working - windows 10: I have had a Philips monitor on my PC for 18months and its internal speakers have been working fine.Suddenly stopped working - have I pressed something wrong somewhere??...
  4. Internal Speakers on monitor have stopped working - windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Internal Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internal Speakers not working: For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand times. To try to solve this, I plugged in a headset. For some reason that seemed to wipe out my internal speakers all together....
  6. Internal Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internal Speakers not working: For awhile now whenever I'd join a discord, the group voice chat application, my audio wouldn't pick up until I messed with the settings a thousand times. To try to solve this, I plugged in a headset. For some reason that seemed to wipe out my internal speakers all together....
  7. Activation issue on build 10061

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation issue on build 10061: I have the Win10 Enterprise. I enter in my key and I get an error: "The product key you entered appears to be the default product key and cannot be used for activation".*What What key do I use now? 5639
  8. internal speakers and headphones not working

internal speakers and headphones not working: Hello everyone I upgraded to windows 10 yesterday, and since i did my internal speakers and my headphones are not working anymore. I have a microphone called blue yeti wich can be used as an output. It's the only output that works for me. If i go to the audio output...
  9. 'People App' - Build 10061

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'People App' - Build 10061: Has anyone got the People App in Build 10061 working with an MS Account? I could create new contacts with a local account but, with an MS account, the app opens then closes within seconds! Mind you, there is something wrong with the People App on W10 for Phones too, so...
  10. installed build 10061, precision touchpad stop working

installed build 10061, precision touchpad stop working: hi! my laptop is an acer and its model number is E5-511-P25J! now all acer laptops come with a precision touchpad, so does this but..... the freaking touchpad isn't bothering to work! i dual-boot with windows 10 and 8.1 (for work) and this problem ONLY persists in windows 10!...