Windows 10: Monitor stoped being requeconized

Discus and support Monitor stoped being requeconized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a monitor and now i have two, they worked great one was 60hz the other 140hz, i had no issues execpt for yesterday when i shwitched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bobjohn1, Jul 20, 2018.

1. bobjohn1 Win User

Monitor stoped being requeconized

I recently bought a monitor and now i have two, they worked great one was 60hz the other 140hz, i had no issues execpt for yesterday when i shwitched from exstended displays to show olny 1, that worked, but when i switched it back it would not recondize my monitor (144hz) at first it detected it momentaly then it my desktop went back to normal but the 144hz monitor still said no singal, i restarted my pc now it wont reconzine my 144hz monitor at all, i updated my drivers, switched out cables, messed with selecting inputs, i think iv tried everything please help

:)

bobjohn1, Jul 20, 2018
  2. bobjohn1 Win User

I recently bought a monitor and now i have two, they worked great one was 60hz the other 140hz, i had no issues execpt for yesterday when i shwitched from exstended displays to show olny 1, that worked, but when i switched it back it would not recondize
    my monitor (144hz) at first it detected it momentaly then it my desktop went back to normal but the 144hz monitor still said no singal, i restarted my pc now it wont reconzine my 144hz monitor at all, i updated my drivers, switched out cables, messed with
    selecting inputs, i think iv tried everything please help

bobjohn1, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Monitor stoped being requeconized

Hi bobjohn1

I am Wilfredo an Independent advisor

Try these article, this can help you with your Issue

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-10-doesnt...

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-your-sec...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope it helps you, have a nice day!!!

Wilfredo_Soto, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Monitor stoped being requeconized - Similar Threads - Monitor stoped being

2. STOPING UPDATE FOREVER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    STOPING UPDATE FOREVER: I WANT TO STOP UPDATE FORVER AND ALSO 6 UPDATES HAVE DOWNLOADED BUT NOT INSTALLED AFTER THAT PAUSED UPDATE AND HOW DO I REMOVE THAT FILE WHICH INCREASE STORAGE IN MY PC ....
  3. WIFI STOPED WOKRING

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI STOPED WOKRING: Sir my Wi-Fi stoped working from 2days ago I tried to fix it out but can't able to do it. Here are some information related to it.Device nameDell Inspiron 5558Windows 10 pro I request you to please help me out...
  4. Backups stoped being recognized after last Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backups stoped being recognized after last Win 10 update: After latest Win 10 cumulative update, my Win 10 MS Surface 4 Pro stopped recognizing backups done by a standard Win 10 history file backup. Each time I connect my external backup drive, I'm getting a message saying that no backup exists on the drive. Than the backup...
  5. Stope code: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stope code: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE: My computer keeps restarting over and over again because it “ran into a problem”. I have been watching it restart over and over for the past 30 minutes or more. i had recently updated a usb driver i believe since that was giving me issues before. I got to a troubleshoot...
  6. Monitor being recognized as keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor being recognized as keyboard: So my problem is that, for some reason, my input device which should be read as a monitor is read as a keyboard instead. The input device I am trying to use is a graphics tablet specifically an XP-Pen if that is needed. I’m convinced the problem lies within my computer rather...
  7. External monitor not being recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    External monitor not being recognized: Hi guys, I have an HP 8570w elitebook Win10 with a Nvidia K2000M graphics card. For years my Philips 274E 27'' monitor was working just fine. Since a month ago, I have no idea what happened but my monitor is not recognized. When I plug the display adapter, sometimes it works...
  8. stope code :0xc00021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stope code :0xc00021a: how to solve stop code :0xc0000221a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stope-code-0xc00021a/fc76481d-7c96-451f-af98-72d6177c53d8
  9. Monitor Not Being Recognised

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor Not Being Recognised: I had a Window's 10 update this week and now my monitor - Dell E2313H - has lost its resolution settings. It was set to 1920x1080, but the drop down under Display Settings only goes up to 1280x1024. I looked in Device Manager and found that under Monitor it only says...
  10. touchpad stoped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad stoped working: Hi, my touchpad stoped working, so I have looked for some solution, I have found the microsoft's advise, open device manager, click on mouse and pointing devices... and I have discovered, that the touchpad app is just dissapeard from one day to another. What can I do now?...