Windows 10: Monitor your app’s performance with the Dev Center Windows 10 app

Discus and support Monitor your app’s performance with the Dev Center Windows 10 app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Monitor your app’s performance with the Dev Center Windows 10 app For those of you who are Windows app developers, you utilize Microsoft’s Dev Center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by hTconeM9user, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Monitor your app’s performance with the Dev Center Windows 10 app

Monitor your app’s performance with the Dev Center Windows 10 app
    For those of you who are Windows app developers, you utilize Microsoft’s Dev Center as a resource to update and monitor your app in the Windows Store.
    With the Dev Center app, you can monitor the health and performance of your app, as well as see acquisitions data, investigate app crashes, and more using the official Dev Center app for Windows 10.

“The Microsoft Dev Center app allows you to quickly view details about the health and performance of your Windows Store apps on any Windows 10 device. Note: You must have an active Windows developer account in order to view this data,” the app description reads.

Find out more about this at Source
    Monitor your apps performance with the Dev Center Windows 10 app

:)

hTconeM9user, Apr 9, 2016
  2. keyacq Win User

App disappeared from Microsoft store

Hello,

I have submitted an app to Windows 10 store through Windows Developer Center. It passed certification and was published in the store. It was possible to search for it and statistics showed acquisitions for this app.

After one week app is still present in the store however it is not possible to find it through search in the store which caused acquisitions dropped to almost zero. There are no problems with app in Windows Dev Center account and status is "In the store".

Does anybody have the same problem? Any tips or recommendations?

Thank you!

keyacq, Apr 9, 2016
  3. Developers preview

You allow Developer Preview from an app,
    Preview For Developers
    . Note that says,

You must meet one of the following three requirements: (a) have an active Windows Phone Dev Center account; (b) have an active App Studio account; OR (c) be running a registered developer device (‘dev unlocked’ phone)

I'd go with (b) the App Studio account. Start
    here
    . Basically you register yourself and your device, download the Windows store app, turn on Dev Preview, and check for updates. You'll see new ones. All free.

Sven Johannsen, Apr 9, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks for sharing.. I'll read this later on.,

BunnyJ, Apr 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Monitor your app’s performance with the Dev Center Windows 10 app - Similar Threads - Monitor app’s performance

2. Windows 10 - How to stop an app from snapping to the center of my monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - How to stop an app from snapping to the center of my monitor: Background: I have Windows 10 with a laptop screen and a monitor. The power went out and my issue started happening after the power came back on and the monitor came back online. Issue: When I open Adobe Acrobat, it opens on the monitor in its last known location and size but...
  3. Windows 10 - How to stop an app from snapping to the center of my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - How to stop an app from snapping to the center of my monitor: Background: I have Windows 10 with a laptop screen and a monitor. The power went out and my issue started happening after the power came back on and the monitor came back online. Issue: When I open Adobe Acrobat, it opens on the monitor in its last known location and size but...
  4. Windows 10 - How to stop an app from snapping to the center of my monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows App Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows App Center: [ATTACH] Hello, I am pretty new to computers so I was wondering if someone could help me with this specific problem in Windows App Center. A few weeks ago, I logged on to my computer and this window popped up for an app center. I tried to dismiss it, but it won't go away...
  6. Optimizing your XAML app for performance (10 by 10)

in Windows 10 News
    Optimizing your XAML app for performance (10 by 10): Over the past few weeks, we’ve highlighted a number of compelling new platform capabilities in our Windows 10 by 10 development series that you can implement in your Windows 10 apps to provide a better experience to your users. One of the important things to always take into...
  7. Managing apps and visibility of in-app purchases in Dev Center

in Windows 10 News
    Managing apps and visibility of in-app purchases in Dev Center: The unified Dev Center introduced several new options to manage the visibility of apps and in-app purchase. We have seen developers start to use these new capabilities and have sent us questions on how these options work in different operating systems, and how to manage betas...
  8. Submitting apps with age ratings in the unified Dev Center

in Windows 10 News
    Submitting apps with age ratings in the unified Dev Center: Starting in May this year, we began migrating Dev Center accounts to the new dashboard, which has several improvements over the existing Windows Phone or Windows Dev Center dashboards. One of the enhancements is how app or game age ratings are handled for app submissions....
  9. 3 improvements to Windows Dev Center

in Windows 10 News
    3 improvements to Windows Dev Center: We’ve been working hard on Windows Dev Center and wanted to share some of the improvements we’ve made for you, our developers. You can now submit PWAs to the Microsoft Store First, we’re excited to announce that you can submit your Progressive Web App (PWA) to the...
  10. Dev Center open for Windows 10 app submissions, adds new features

in Windows 10 News
    Dev Center open for Windows 10 app submissions, adds new features: The new unified Windows Dev Center is now open for Windows 10 app submissions. Dev Center launched a number of new features yesterday, summarized by Todd Brix. In this post I’ll share more details about what’s new: App submissions New submit Windows 10 app packages Update...