Windows 10: Monitoring devices on my home wifi

Discus and support Monitoring devices on my home wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I view and monitor what all my childrens devices are doing or accessing on my home wifi? without them knowing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mreyna0321, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Monitoring devices on my home wifi

How can I view and monitor what all my childrens devices are doing or accessing on my home wifi? without them knowing

:)

mreyna0321, Sep 4, 2018
  2. sammy Win User

Suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range

Hi Guys,

Would you please suggest Portable small WiFi Storage device with Maximum WiFi range ?

The smallest I know is this

Monitoring devices on my home wifi sandisk-wifi-pendrive-jpg.jpg

Is there anything better than this which has maximum Wifi range? For example can it play movie from 30 meter distance ? From other room ?

Thanks.

sammy, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Monitoring devices on my home wifi

Windows 10 - WIFI 2 - Cant connect

Hi
    Myamara,

It is possible that your drivers are outdated or the connection itself has the issue. We suggest that you perform
    these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh int ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your WiFi connection.

Method 2: Disable auto turn-off of WiFi device.

Go to
    Network and Sharing Center. At the
    right pane, click
    Change adapter settings.
    Right-click
    on your
    connection name(WiFi name)
    and go to
    Properties.Click
    the
    "Configure..."
    button and go to
    Power Management
    tab.Uncheck/disable
    the
    radio button
    for
    "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power". And then,
    Restart the PC(Important).

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh int tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh int tcp
        set global autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh int tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Monitoring devices on my home wifi

1. Monitoring devices on my home wifi - Similar Threads - Monitoring devices home

2. I cant use my home wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant use my home wifi: I cant use the Wireless Internet at home on my private network but Ethernet works just fine. It connects to the WiFi and everything looks fine but whenever I use a browser or anything that uses network connection. I can load search engine results Page But i cant Open Any of...
  3. My PC is slow to connect to my home WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC is slow to connect to my home WiFi: My PC is slow to connect to my home WiFi I noticed when I booted up my desktop PC from either power off or sleep it will take around 30 seconds to connect to my home WiFi. Before, my PC would connect to my home WiFi as soon as it turned on and that is still the case for...
  4. WIFI DEVICE

WIFI DEVICE: When my daughter logged in to her laptop this morning she had not been able to get a WiFi connection. We had been experiencing some difficulties recently with this WiFi connection - while the laptop seemed to have a connection to the router it would report no internet...
  5. Home wifi connection

Home wifi connection: Im a little confused, my home wifi connection is set to Guest/Public with network discovery off and with file and printer sharing off. Shouldn't it be set to Private instead and with what on/off for network discovery and file/printer sharing? I don't really know, but I just...
  6. Wifi device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi device: Hi. I have windows theb in doual boot with ubuntu 18.4 in uefi mode and when i install invidia driver on ubuntu my windows cant find wifi device any more. what i must do for solve this? i am not sure it is because invidia driver but could be secure boot or somthing like....
  7. My laptop won't connect to my home WiFi

My laptop won't connect to my home WiFi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 with Windows 10. This morning, the WiFi stopped working in the house for a few minutes, but then eventually came back online. But since it came back online, my laptop won't connect to the WiFi. All the other devices in the house (a Samsung Galaxy,...
  8. I can connect my pc to any wifi device but not the one from my home

I can connect my pc to any wifi device but not the one from my home: Hello there, I am having a problem connecting to my home's wifi with this computer, window 10. I can connect my mobile device to wifi and I don't have any problem. Also I can connect my pc to any wifi and it works perfectly but not my home's wifi. It says that it has...
  9. No Home Wifi Listed

No Home Wifi Listed: I'm facing a problem regarding my home wifi..it's not listed on my wifi section..but when someone make a wifi hotspot through mobile data, it pick it up and listed..but not my home wifi..my computer acer aspire 4715z with broadcom 802.11g driver adapter listed..I tried bunch...
  10. Wifi issue specific to my laptop and home wifi

Wifi issue specific to my laptop and home wifi: I have issues connecting my Laptop to the Wifi router in my house, however, there are no issues connecting to other routers? You would therefore assume that the issue lies with the router at my house. However, every other device and laptop connects to the router at my house...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. monitoring my home wifi