Windows 10: Monitors not getting any hdmi signal after reset from windows10 instal

Discus and support Monitors not getting any hdmi signal after reset from windows10 instal in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I hit the install button for windows 10. After 3 hours of waiting for it to restart I restarted the computer on my own, it will boot up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Nopy117, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Nopy117 Win User

Monitors not getting any hdmi signal after reset from windows10 instal

Hi everyone. I hit the install button for windows 10. After 3 hours of waiting for it to restart I restarted the computer on my own, it will boot up and motherboard will beep, but both monitors will have orange lights and stay off( no hdmi signal)

Any help would be awesome thanks!

:)

Nopy117, Jul 29, 2015
  2. sangrajen Win User

HDMI ISSUES IN WINDOWS 10

After auto update in windows 10, the HDMI signal is not there. When connecting from inboard graphics-GIGABYTE BOARD GA_Q77M-D2H, as dual monitor use HDMI signal is not there. Also when you try to connect HDMI HP monitor alone no signal also . Worked fine
    in Windows 10 earlier before update. Loaded all the latest update drivers from bot Intel and Gigabyte. Still no Luck. Tweaked device manager multiple times, no luck. Any help would be good.

Thanks

sangrajen, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Monitor says no signal after game install

I have just installed Micro Machines V4. It installed fine and then asked for a restart. I did this and at power up, my PC turned on but there was 'no signal' to the monitor. After it searches for the signals in the monitor settings, the monitor goes to
    sleep. I use both a Mac and PC on the same monitor with a Sherwood switch box using HDMI ins and outs. My Mac is powering up fine with the monitor. No issue there. Just not with the PC. I have tried PC to monitor directly using the motherboard HDMI ports.
    Have tried VGA from PC to monitor. Same result. Have tried DVI from PC to monitor. Same result. No signals from any.

My setup is ASROCK Z77 Extreme 4

16 Gigs of Ram

Samsung Evo 500G SSD(Boot Drive)

Intel 160G SSD(I installed the game on this drive)

(2) EVGA GEFORCE GTX 660 with SLI Bridge

HP 2711x monitor

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

tonykurbanali, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Esonver Win User

Try turn off and turn on your monitors. Windows 10 is having problem with dual-screening

Esonver, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Monitors not getting any hdmi signal after reset from windows10 instal - Similar Threads - Monitors getting hdmi

2. Monitor not getting any signal from PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor not getting any signal from PC: My PC was working fine, then I completed a Windows update which asked me to restart the computer. After restarting, I can no longer receive signal to my monitor. I’ve tried everything; different HDMI cable, different monitor, restarting the PC. The computer lights up and all...
  3. Monitor not getting any signal from PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monitor not getting any signal from PC: My PC was working fine, then I completed a Windows update which asked me to restart the computer. After restarting, I can no longer receive signal to my monitor. I’ve tried everything; different HDMI cable, different monitor, restarting the PC. The computer lights up and all...
  4. No signal on monitor after a network reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal on monitor after a network reset.: Tried unplugging everything Gpu, ram and the little battery cleaning the ports and cable and plugging the cable directly into the motherboard. Help!!...
  5. No signal on monitor after a network reset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No signal on monitor after a network reset.: Tried unplugging everything Gpu, ram and the little battery cleaning the ports and cable and plugging the cable directly into the motherboard. Help!!...
  6. Tv connected to pc as monitor no hdmi signal after factori reset

Tv connected to pc as monitor no hdmi signal after factori reset: Hi, i have a pc and i connected The tv as monitor because i dont own a monitor then i did a factory reset Reset this PC option and then îs saying me no hdmi signal, it dont allow me to look at reset menu from tv and now my tv is blocked on this screen and i cant do anything...
  7. Tv connected to pc as monitor no hdmi signal after factori reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tv connected to pc as monitor no hdmi signal after factori reset: Hi, i have a pc and i connected The tv as monitor because i dont own a monitor then i did a factory reset Reset this PC option and then îs saying me no hdmi signal, it dont allow me to look at reset menu from tv and now my tv is blocked on this screen and i cant do anything...
  8. Tv connected to pc as monitor no hdmi signal after factori reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Monitor not receiving signal from pc after using hdmi passthrough

Monitor not receiving signal from pc after using hdmi passthrough: I have a PC monitor with a single HDMI input. I wanted to have an alternative to having to unplug and replug cables between my pc/xbox and my monitor. I first tried using an HDMI switch I had sitting around. This did not work. My next thought was to utilize the xbox HDMI...
  10. Monitor not receiving signal from pc after using hdmi passthrough

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor not receiving signal from pc after using hdmi passthrough: I have a PC monitor with a single HDMI input. I wanted to have an alternative to having to unplug and replug cables between my pc/xbox knee and my monitor. I first tried using an HDMI switch I had sitting around. This did not work. My next thought was to utilize the xbox...