Windows 10: Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer

Discus and support Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I recently got a new graphics card as well as monitors. Suddenly, my monitors will not go to sleep after the 10 minutes specified in the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdamAMK, Dec 3, 2023.

1. AdamAMK Win User

Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer

Hello,I recently got a new graphics card as well as monitors. Suddenly, my monitors will not go to sleep after the 10 minutes specified in the power settings. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the card, gone through every single advanced power setting, gone through all of the menu options on the monitors themselves nothing points to wakeup timers or anything of the sort, and I have also unplugged all USB devices to see if that was causing it as well. In addition, as a test, I turned on screen saver for 9 minutes, and that did work. The screen saver stayed on for 1 minute until the 10

:)

AdamAMK, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer

1. Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer - Similar Threads - Monitors sleep sleep

2. Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer: Hello,I recently got a new graphics card as well as monitors. Suddenly, my monitors will not go to sleep after the 10 minutes specified in the power settings. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the card, gone through every single advanced power setting, gone through all...
  3. Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors will not go to sleep after sleep timer: Hello,I recently got a new graphics card as well as monitors. Suddenly, my monitors will not go to sleep after the 10 minutes specified in the power settings. I have downloaded the latest drivers for the card, gone through every single advanced power setting, gone through all...
  4. Monitors not going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors not going to sleep: I have managed to find out why my monitors are not going to sleep by running powercfg /requestsC:\Users\Clayton>powercfg /requests DISPLAY: [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\RegAsm.exeHow do I fix this?...
  5. Sleep Timer

Sleep Timer: I've got an SSD and an HDD in my laptop. Should I set my sleep timer less or more? And how will it affect my HDD and SSD's lifespan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-timer/6b2e56fc-272a-4c53-8c3c-771e47dcaf27
  6. Sleep Timer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep Timer: I've got an SSD and an HDD in my laptop. Should I set my sleep timer less or more? And how will it affect my HDD and SSD's lifespan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-timer/6b2e56fc-272a-4c53-8c3c-771e47dcaf27
  7. Sleep Timer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Monitor going to sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor going to sleep: Hey,I've a problem with here. When i connect my HP monitor to acer Aspire v5 using a VGA cable,the monitor goes to sleep and when i disconnect it,it wakes up saying checking for video cables...
  9. Monitor going to sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor going to sleep: Hey,I've a problem with here. When i connect my HP monitor to acer Aspire v5 using a VGA cable,the monitor goes to sleep and when i disconnect it,it wakes up saying checking for video cables...
  10. after automatic sleep timer end laptop won't go to sleep

after automatic sleep timer end laptop won't go to sleep: i try a lot of thing, but none of them works for me... after my laptop screen go off system won't ever go to sleep, I can "temporary" fix it with "msconfig" and disableing ALL the servicies even the microsoft one and reboot, any advice? may english may be far from perfect,...