Windows 10: Monkey Business (.ape files)

Discus and support Monkey Business (.ape files) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; *Thumbs You are welcome. It's just amazing!!! Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by werby, Apr 5, 2018.

1. werby Win User

Monkey Business (.ape files)

*Thumbs
    You are welcome. It's just amazing!!!

werby, Apr 5, 2018
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Hi folks

any program to convert .ape files into something sensible like flac etc. I have the .cue files too so I could render back into tracks with cue tools but it doesn't seem to like .ape files.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Apr 7, 2018
  3. AriKantal Win User
    Inaccurate/erroneous information in Cortana

When asked to make the sound of a monkey, Cortana makes the sound of a chimpanzee -- which is not a monkey. A chimpanzee is an ape. How can this be corrected?

AriKantal, Apr 7, 2018
  4. AriKantal Win User

Inaccurate/erroneous information in Cortana

Impossible. A monkey is unable to mimic the sound of an ape. This is clearly an error.

AriKantal, Apr 7, 2018
  5. I haven't used APE in a while, but does not the tools provide a way to convert APE back to WAV?

From WAV you can recompress back to any format.

I'll see if I find something useful that could do this automagically for APE->FLAC conversion.

slicendice, Apr 7, 2018
  6. Bree New Member
    Bree, Apr 7, 2018
  7. slicendice, Apr 7, 2018
  8. jimbo45 Win User

Hi there

Thanks didn´t know that either ðð

cheers

jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 7, 2018
  9. werby Win User
    Hi,

Foobar2000 can easily do that and not only...

For .ape files you'll need to install "Monkey's Audio Decoder" (Foobar component).

Also, Foobar2000 can handle .cue files.

werby, Apr 7, 2018
  10. Thanks for sharing info about this powerful player. It seems to have a ton of features when one includes all extra components too.

slicendice, Apr 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Monkey Business (.ape files) - Similar Threads - Monkey Business ape

2. Is the microsoft support run by apes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the microsoft support run by apes?: Its been 2 months since my account got hacked, after multiple 5 times in the end Chats with the support about thats issue. The 3rd time they finally told me that my account is „unrecoverable“ and thats it. After 2 more Chats I found out, that my account got banned from...
  3. Is the microsoft support run by apes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the microsoft support run by apes?: Its been 2 months since my account got hacked, after multiple 5 times in the end Chats with the support about thats issue. The 3rd time they finally told me that my account is „unrecoverable“ and thats it. After 2 more Chats I found out, that my account got banned from...
  4. Whom is training the monkeys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whom is training the monkeys?: How is the phrase. "Have a nice, rest of your weekend Sugar." Offensive"? How does one go about assuming that this is anything other than one person wishing another person a good weekend? What is the offensive word? Weekend? Maybe Sugar? Good ? Is that the offensive word?...
  5. Whom is training the monkeys?

Whom is training the monkeys?: How is the phrase. "Have a nice, rest of your weekend Sugar." Offensive"? How does one go about assuming that this is anything other than one person wishing another person a good weekend? What is the offensive word? Weekend? Maybe Sugar? Good ? Is that the offensive word?...
  6. When is microsoft gonna stop being feces throwing monkeys?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When is microsoft gonna stop being feces throwing monkeys?: Not sure about everyone else using anything that belongs to microsoft but i would just love to see the company taken down. im tired of all the bugs and connectivity issues with xbox, windows and just about everything that microsoft uses. not to mention thier customer support...
  7. Converting Single APE / FLAC file back into tracks with auto tagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Converting Single APE / FLAC file back into tracks with auto tagging: Hi folks For those that have Linux Hosts or VM's this nice FREE GUI program will convert and tag single files back into their original tracks again with the tagging info (so long as the original .cue file is there too) --plus do a lot of other things as well . APE. MP3. FLAC...
  8. Help please -- Simians / Gorilla's /Apes Music conversion

Help please -- Simians / Gorilla's /Apes Music conversion: Hi there I have found in my archives a whole slew of APE type files with the .cue and log files. What's the easy way to convert these to .flac or even .wav I know cuetools used to be able to do this but I can't seem to find the link any more to pick the latest version up....
  9. APE audioarchive format - restore original tracks ??

APE audioarchive format - restore original tracks ??: Hi there going through my music files I've a load in .APE archive + the CUE file. I used to be able to re-create original track info (+tags) by using a program called CUE TOOLS. This seems to have disappeared. Anybody got an old link for it - or can suggest another...
  10. Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey: Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja… Monkey The Windows Insider program has a new mascot [img] If you’re a long-time Windows Insider, the chances are that you are already familiar with the Windows ninja cat that Microsoft presented for...