Windows 10: More about Windows 10 for Phone

Discus and support More about Windows 10 for Phone in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Goods news for Windows Phone device owners with 512 RAM: [img] Gabriel Aul on Twitter 4066 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by badrobot, Feb 7, 2015.

1. badrobot Win User

More about Windows 10 for Phone

Goods news for Windows Phone device owners with 512 RAM:

More about Windows 10 for Phone [​IMG]

Gabriel Aul on Twitter

:)

badrobot, Feb 7, 2015

2. supra ekey app download for Windows Phone Nokia Lumina 822

I call Supra this week and they told me there is no plans to have Windows phone Apps so very sad I just got an Iphone and turn off my WP icon and beside that I got change my Tablet ( I was wondering to get surface 3) and laptop ...is the supra the only reason
    for all that change ? YES , Absolutely YES !

and those MVP here are badly trained peoples...they should work with " US" to improve it instead to " fight" with those MS Fans that are forced to move to others... come back bill !!!

Realtor Needs more for Windows Phone, Feb 7, 2015
  3. Check the Windows Store for more info about Photos

.I get this notice when I try to open photos on windows 10 ,this app cant open Check the Windows Store for more info about Photos

lonniecarson1, Feb 7, 2015
  4. ARC1020 Win User

I'm not sure why people thought Windows Phone 10 wouldn't be able to install on a phone with 512MB of RAM anyway? The full Windows XP desktop operating system minimum requirements were only 64 MB (128 MB recommended), and even Windows Vista would run on 512MB RAM... They don't need to base their minimum system requirements around high-end heavy duty users.

But it's good that they made a statement to clear up any speculation. *Smile

ARC1020, Feb 7, 2015
Thema:

1. More about Windows 10 for Phone - Similar Threads - More Phone

2. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.: Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315...
  3. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.: Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315...
  4. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. More audio - Skype phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More audio - Skype phone: Has anyone thought of putting a Kensington filter on the Skype phone for security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-audio-skype-phone/001c7968-b3fd-42a6-8fc9-17251043d720
  6. More audio - Skype phone

More audio - Skype phone: Has anyone thought of putting a Kensington filter on the Skype phone for security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-audio-skype-phone/001c7968-b3fd-42a6-8fc9-17251043d720
  7. is MS Windows 10 Phone Link more useful than tits on a Boarhog?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is MS Windows 10 Phone Link more useful than tits on a Boarhog?: I cannot believe that MS would create an app that links w/ my phone's SMS/MMS that does not allow me to sandbox or delete spam- the interface ... I gotta stop I can feel my BP going stratospheric...
  8. is MS Windows 10 Phone Link more useful than tits on a Boarhog?

is MS Windows 10 Phone Link more useful than tits on a Boarhog?: I cannot believe that MS would create an app that links w/ my phone's SMS/MMS that does not allow me to sandbox or delete spam- the interface ... I gotta stop I can feel my BP going stratospheric...
  9. how add more recipients to existing thread in Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how add more recipients to existing thread in Phone Link: I want to add additional people to an existing thread. I don't see any obvious option to do this. How can I add people? Is it not possible for some reason?...
  10. how add more recipients to existing thread in Phone Link

how add more recipients to existing thread in Phone Link: I want to add additional people to an existing thread. I don't see any obvious option to do this. How can I add people? Is it not possible for some reason?...