Windows 10: More Bugs: Windows 10 Threshold 2 Breaks Down BitLocker Encryption

Discus and support More Bugs: Windows 10 Threshold 2 Breaks Down BitLocker Encryption in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Is this the reason Windows 10 TH2 was removed? Windows 10 Threshold 2 keeps making headlines these days, but not necessarily thanks to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Nov 22, 2015.

1. More Bugs: Windows 10 Threshold 2 Breaks Down BitLocker Encryption

More Bugs: Windows 10 Threshold 2 Breaks Down BitLocker Encryption [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/more-...n-496566.shtml

TechNet: https://social.technet.microsoft.com...17Gzlqye2Eg)()

:)

Cluster Head, Nov 22, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Nov 22, 2015
  3. westlicht Win User
    Bitlocker missing on Windows 10 Threshold (Build 1511)

Dear MS Community,

after clean Installation of the new Windows 10 Home Threshold (Build 1511) the BitLocker drive encryption feature is missing on my Toshiba Encore tablet. I know that BitLocker is typically a feature of the Windows 10 Pro edition but it was activated for
    tablet Computers in Windows 8.1 and also in the first build (10240) of Windows 10.

Am I missing something or is this just an phenomena on my Encore tablet? Any hint is highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Bernd

westlicht, Nov 22, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

More Bugs: Windows 10 Threshold 2 Breaks Down BitLocker Encryption

The problem appears to be limited to people who have hard drives that have hardware encryption built-in (so called Opal drives I think). It does not apply to people using bitlocker on normal drives with software encryption.

Mystere, Nov 22, 2015
  5. Hey all, found this source article on NeoWin.

Issues in Windows 10 November update prevent BitLocker encryption from being enabled

I know there is another thread here started by user Cluster Head stating that MS pulled the November update due to "activation issues" but now with this post from NeoWin its hard to tell what is going on.

Link to Cluster Head's thread here:
    MS Might Have Removed Win 10 TH2 ISOs Because of Activation Issues - Windows 10 Forums

heyyahblah, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

More Bugs: Windows 10 Threshold 2 Breaks Down BitLocker Encryption

1. More Bugs: Windows 10 Threshold 2 Breaks Down BitLocker Encryption - Similar Threads - More Bugs Threshold

2. BITLOCKER BUG: Windows 10 OS tries to "fix" a BitLocker encrypted SSD and renders it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BITLOCKER BUG: Windows 10 OS tries to "fix" a BitLocker encrypted SSD and renders it...: ALMOST ONE YEAR WITH NO ASSISTANCE1 My Surface Pro 3 died. 2 I removed the Bitlocker Encrypted SSD and took it to a high-end datarecovery office. Their "expertise" was that nothing could be recovered. 3 On my own I recovered the key and bought a USB adapter for it. in January...
  3. BITLOCKER BUG: Windows 10 OS tries to "fix" a BitLocker encrypted SSD and renders it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BITLOCKER BUG: Windows 10 OS tries to "fix" a BitLocker encrypted SSD and renders it...: ALMOST ONE YEAR WITH NO ASSISTANCE1 My Surface Pro 3 died. 2 I removed the Bitlocker Encrypted SSD and took it to a high-end datarecovery office. Their "expertise" was that nothing could be recovered. 3 On my own I recovered the key and bought a USB adapter for it. in January...
  4. BITLOCKER BUG: Windows 10 OS tries to "fix" a BitLocker encrypted SSD and renders it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 enterprise Threshold 2: When are we enterprise users going to receive the update? Thanks. 29728
  6. Windows 10 Threshold 2

Windows 10 Threshold 2: Should I update first to build 10240 or wait till November? Also, will the Media Creation Tool update itself directly to the new build? Insiders, what is new in this update apart from UI changes? 27347
  7. Threshold 2 question

Threshold 2 question: I have Windows 10 professional. Unfortunately all this fast/slow ring , insider stuff is a tad confusing. On my machine I ticked defer updates as I don't want to be a beta tester/Guinea pig for any old release that comes down the pipe. But obviously I wonder about threshold 2...
  8. Threshold 2 destroys bcd

Threshold 2 destroys bcd: I was not getting the update thru the reg windows update so I decided to do a manual update to win 10 with the lastest ms tool. It actually was successful. When it completed I was able to use Windows normally and it was updated to threshold 2. However when i reboot I get a...
  9. Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2

in Windows 10 Support
    Superfetch and SSD's in Threshold 2: Threshold 2 has re-enabled superfetch on my PC (only SSD's on my system). I have waited over a week, run Winsat formal, etc. but superfetch remains on. Has anyone experienced this? Before I manually disable the service I would welcome any suggestions etc. PS: the...
  10. Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Issues in Windows 10 Threshold 2: [img] Google’s browser experiencing problems in TH2 Windows 10 Threshold 2 build 10586 is now available for both fast and slow ring users, but despite the fact that it’s supposed to be the version that all users will get sometime very soon, it turns out that a...
Tags: