Windows 10: More changes coming to Microsoft's Windows as a Service strategy

Discus and support More changes coming to Microsoft's Windows as a Service strategy in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is continuing to tweak its Windows as a Service updating and patching strategy. Company officials announced some of the latest adjustments... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 9, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

More changes coming to Microsoft's Windows as a Service strategy

Read more: More changes coming to Microsoft's Windows as a Service strategy | ZDNet

:)

Brink, May 9, 2017

2. Where do I go to add microsft points, so I can buy apps and games?

Thanks 7th.

hmm, thanks again Microsoft. The strategy of converged applications and devices needs to come together a little more fluidly and logically. sort of like.......Apple?????

Anybody wanna buy a $20 xbox gift card?

ChuckGlovick, May 9, 2017
  3. Alexc_it Win User
    N9 will not sale in Italy and other Country!

The managers nokia if will not sale this phone in all country of europe ....stupid marketing strategy... How to kill a project very expensive and more more Interesting . All this to save windows 7 strategy..? But how have study there new managers? Maybe
    that Microsoft take Nokia under Blackmail???

Alexc_it, May 9, 2017
Thema:

More changes coming to Microsoft's Windows as a Service strategy

1. More changes coming to Microsoft's Windows as a Service strategy - Similar Threads - More changes coming

2. Microsoft Defender marketing strategy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender marketing strategy: Hi I'm new to this board, please forgive and support any errors of procedure. Switched on my computer for the first time today this morning. immediately frantic collection of panels came up all purportedly telling me my computer was possibly compromised and that it had...
  3. Windows 10 Updates Strategy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates Strategy: Hello, I am fairly new to Windows 10 and its update nuances. I was unwillingly drug away from Win7 when support was dropped and am having to completely change my update strategy. I recently upgraded my Win10 Home to Win10 Pro to gain more control over forced updates. I have...
  4. Microsoft changes its Cortana strategy, drops features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft changes its Cortana strategy, drops features: Microsoft announced plans yesterday to change the digital assistant Cortana into a tool that is focused on "productivity" and more closely aligned with the company's vision for Microsoft 365. Cortana, which Microsoft introduced in Windows 10 when it launched the operating...
  5. “Hibernating” and more troubles to come

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    “Hibernating” and more troubles to come: When i turned my pc (windows 10) on, it started hibernating and wasnt going anywhere. So i forced shut down by pressing the power on/off button for 10 seconds. It did turn off, but it wouldnt turn back on. I pressed and held the power on/off button, or simply just rapped on...
  6. Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement

in Windows 10 News
    Changes to Microsoft Services Agreement: Your Services Agreement made clearer You’re receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services Agreement, which applies to one or more Microsoft products or services you use. We’re making these updates to clarify our terms and ensure that they remain...
  7. Microsoft May Already Have a Reliability Strategy

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft May Already Have a Reliability Strategy: With reliability issues unexpectedly dogging the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, I recently questioned whether Microsoft needed to make major changes to its servicing model. But with the update still rolling out in a measured fashion, I’m beginning to wonder if this isn’t all...
  8. Microsoft expands cross-platform services strategy

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft expands cross-platform services strategy: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, it’s devices that enable all the experiences to come together for consumers, businesses, developers and IT. Working with our partners, Microsoft has helped enable an amazing breadth of devices running Windows, desktop and mobile...
  9. Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Windows 10 update strategy is showing strains?: Analysts argue that Microsoft should cut the number of Windows 10 upgrades in half and pledge to support each version for 24 months. Windows 10's rapid release machinery and short-lived support schemes showed some strain in 2017, as Microsoft reduced the number of annual...
  10. Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy

in Windows 10 News
    Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy: Microsoft Research, its Developer Experience team and its Applications and Services Group are all building out pieces of the company's evolving bot platform. Here's what's under the hood. Tomorrow, Facebook is expected to roll out new bot-related programming interfaces and...