Windows 10: More than 1 live weather tile not working

Discus and support More than 1 live weather tile not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 3 live weather tiles in my apps. One of them is working fine, but the other 2 are not live. Can you have more than 1 live weather tile apps for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lkcohn965, Nov 7, 2015.

1. lkcohn965 Win User

More than 1 live weather tile not working

I have 3 live weather tiles in my apps. One of them is working fine, but the other 2 are not live. Can you have more than 1 live weather tile apps for different locations?

I have a surface pro 3 with windows 10.
    Software is updated.
    My other live tiles are working just fine.

Please help me. Thank you.

:)

lkcohn965, Nov 7, 2015

2. Windows 10 Pro Weather live tile

Here,

Live tiles can be switched on or off, follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, right click the Weather App tile.
    • Point your mouse to More.
    • From the options given, click Turn live tile on / off.

Note: After switching it on, wait for a few seconds and check if the Weather App live tile is now working.

Tell us if this works for you.

Katrina Men, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Weather live tile does not update

The weather tile, the photo tile, and the store tile are all on one tile, I must click on that tile, and the photo tile is blank, does not work. I have restarted several times, nothing changed.

FaithMincer, Nov 7, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Dude, Nov 7, 2015
  5. Dude Win User
  6. lkcohn965 Win User
    lkcohn965, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. More than 1 live weather tile not working - Similar Threads - More live weather

2. Weather live tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather live tiles: So basically i have my weather app pinned to start and it's showing the wrong name of the location, but when i click on it it show it correctly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-live-tiles/b5950d27-7e02-4baf-94ae-8d223a3e75e9
  3. Bug on the Weather Live Tile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug on the Weather Live Tile: [ATTACH] Does anyone else notice how the chance of rain in the Live Tile and the actual app are completely different? The app is correct BTW, there is no way it's raining today in SoCal. App Live Tile submitted by /u/Okami_Brian [link] [comments]...
  4. MSN Weather app live tile stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSN Weather app live tile stopped working: The update killed my Weather live tile. No matter what I do, nothing shows up. The app works only when I launch it. Here's what I've tried already: 1) toggled live tile on and off 2) logged out in the app 3) changed location, toggled location detection on and off 4)...
  5. Live tile Weather app not working

Live tile Weather app not working: Live tile in the Weather app not working after last update of the app. It keeps defaulting to Canberra, despite being set to Sydney. Tried resetting, uninstalling / reinstalling. Why does Microsofoft keep breaking this?...
  6. MSN Weather - Live Tile Is Broken

MSN Weather - Live Tile Is Broken: I've clean installed several PCs this week and found the same issue on all of them both 1803 & 1809. The Weather live tile is currently not functioning. When the computer is first booted, it displays the weather information for London which is the default. When I launch...
  7. weather app live tile not working in large mode

weather app live tile not working in large mode: ok, as the title suggests, my windows weather tile isnt working in large mode, now if I resize to any other size, it live updates. I has no idea what happened to cause large mode to not want to update. 62049
  8. Windows 10 Weather live tile doesn't work

Windows 10 Weather live tile doesn't work: hi all!!!My weather live tile doesn't work no matter what...all the other tiles works flawlessly.any suggestions pls? 14139
  9. Weather App Live Tile Still not working

Weather App Live Tile Still not working: Hello Guys, I have just installed the Threshold 2 update but still my Weather live tile is not working, it worked for a few days after I upgraded from Windows 8 to 10 but ever since then it's not worked, I was hoping this big update was going to fix this. Is anyone else...
  10. Windows Spotlight not working, Weather live tile not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight not working, Weather live tile not working: Windows Spotlight isn't working, I've tried like all steps found in the Internet to fix it but I just can't get it to work. It was working great on TH2 but since I clean installed RS1 it hasn't worked not once! Anyone got any solutions I could try? Another thing that is...