Windows 10: More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly.

Discus and support More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I have multiple windows up (in this situation I have 2), and I'm focused on one at a time, the other window is minimized, no matter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Simonhawk, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Simonhawk Win User

More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly.

When I have multiple windows up (in this situation I have 2), and I'm focused on one at a time, the other window is minimized, no matter the application (whether it's a calculator or a browser), it'll pop up every so often. I haven't really seen a distinct time pattern between it because it occurs differently (from what I physically see). Is it refreshing or something? Whatever it is, I want it to stop because it's annoying to work with and frustrating. Thank you!

:)

Simonhawk, Oct 25, 2016

2. Why is this message coming up after i added my e-mail to the built-in calendar in windows 10?

Same situation here. Freshly loaded Windows 10 machine using an image, so I'd figure I'd have it on more than one machine since they all use the same image. Randomly popping up every 20-30 minutes, clicking No lets the user continue to work.

Any ideas?

fuzbuster83, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Windows 10, Synaptics touchpad settings lost on logout/reboot

Don't know if this "solution" to keeping Cortana from popping up randomly has already been posted. In addition to editing the registry file to prevent Windows 10 from resetting user settings, turning off "tap to click" seems to keep Cortana from popping
    up when I'm using the touchpad. Of course, now I have to press the left and right button areas to click but that is better for me than having Cortana popping up while I'm working!

LonnieSupnick, Oct 25, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

If it is a tile app, it may be set to be a Live Tile and that can cause it to come to the front.

bro67, Oct 25, 2016
Thema:

1. More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly. - Similar Threads - More keeps popping

2. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  3. Uploading more than one document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading more than one document: How do I upload more than one document when the file is open. I am only allowed to open one at a time, If I go to the document without trying to upload I am allowed to....
  4. One monitor brighter than the other one?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    One monitor brighter than the other one?: Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA) and it's very noticable on the taskbar. I now have a brown taskbar and one bar is SIGNIFICALLY brighter than the other one)...
  5. One monitor brighter than the other one?

in Windows 10 Support
    One monitor brighter than the other one?: Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA) and it's very noticable on the taskbar. I now have a brown taskbar and one bar is SIGNIFICALLY brighter than the other one)...
  6. I keep getting dnsunlocker windows and random pop-ups....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting dnsunlocker windows and random pop-ups....: I can't access my account in beatport, I suspect because of a pop-up window that says created by "dnsunlocker", everything just freezes up. Then on other pages i'll get those annoying messages that tell me I have pop-ups, (DUH) and it wants me to click "here" and it...
  7. Random CMD popping up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random CMD popping up.: Hello everybody ! I tried to download something from the internet like a month ago and ended up by getting lots of malwares. Malware bytes took care of most of them but I think one is still here. 2 random cmd windows pop up one after another really fast minimizing any full...
  8. Windows Explorer pops up at random

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer pops up at random: RE 10 Home Build 16299.64. Windows Explorer keeps opening up at random, showing an external drive. This happens once or twice a day, with no input from me (computer can be 'idle' and it still happens). Also, on occasion the start menu button does nothing -- have to...
  9. Window Keeps Popping Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Keeps Popping Up: Every once in a while, at random intervals, the detail page of my Backup (D:) drive pops up, filling the monitor and overriding whatever is on the monitor at the time. The display can be instantly removed by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the monitor. 61889
  10. random pop up window then dissapears

in Windows 10 Support
    random pop up window then dissapears: Hello can you please explain to me why the Command window keeps popping up all the time and I did look up as to whats going on and can't seem to find the problem, restart, turned it off and just let it sit there doing nothing and yet still pops up. I have disabled everything...