Windows 10: More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly.

Discus and support More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I have multiple windows up (in this situation I have 2), and I'm focused on one at a time, the other window is minimized, no matter the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Simonhawk, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Simonhawk Win User

More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly.

When I have multiple windows up (in this situation I have 2), and I'm focused on one at a time, the other window is minimized, no matter the application (whether it's a calculator or a browser), it'll pop up every so often. I haven't really seen a distinct time pattern between it because it occurs differently (from what I physically see). Is it refreshing or something? Whatever it is, I want it to stop because it's annoying to work with and frustrating. Thank you!

:)

Simonhawk, Oct 25, 2016

2. Why is this message coming up after i added my e-mail to the built-in calendar in windows 10?

Same situation here. Freshly loaded Windows 10 machine using an image, so I'd figure I'd have it on more than one machine since they all use the same image. Randomly popping up every 20-30 minutes, clicking No lets the user continue to work.

Any ideas?

fuzbuster83, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Windows 10, Synaptics touchpad settings lost on logout/reboot

Don't know if this "solution" to keeping Cortana from popping up randomly has already been posted. In addition to editing the registry file to prevent Windows 10 from resetting user settings, turning off "tap to click" seems to keep Cortana from popping
    up when I'm using the touchpad. Of course, now I have to press the left and right button areas to click but that is better for me than having Cortana popping up while I'm working!

LonnieSupnick, Oct 25, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

If it is a tile app, it may be set to be a Live Tile and that can cause it to come to the front.

bro67, Oct 25, 2016
Thema:

1. More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly. - Similar Threads - More keeps popping

2. CMD Keeps Randomly Popping Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMD Keeps Randomly Popping Up: I have no idea but CMD prompt keeps popping up for absolutely no reason.I'm not doing anything that should trigger it. I close it as soon as it pops up since I don't know what it's doing.It's been like this for about a month now and it's getting really annoying.Any advice on...
  3. CMD window keeps popping up randomly hbdvvtt.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CMD window keeps popping up randomly hbdvvtt.exe: Recently I reinstalled windows, and after I installed all my programs, these CMD windows kept opening randmly. I managed to see the name of the program when it kinda froze, it was called "hbdvvtt.exe" and was located in my roaming folder, yet there was nothing in there, also...
  4. more than one MBR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    more than one MBR: My OS disk boots from start on in XP. Still need that OS as my UMAX 2200 scanner is only fully supported by XP drivers. Later on bought W7 ultimate and installed it as multiboot. EasyBCD does the trick. No problem. Runs both. Had to upgrade to W10. As W10 tells me how to run...
  5. PC Randomly Freezes When Running More Than One Application

PC Randomly Freezes When Running More Than One Application: Hello, Microsoft Community. I would like help with a computer problem. My issue is that for the past month, my the entire computer freezes for around two minutes: no mouse, keyboard, just the blue screen of death over my current applications. This happens when running two...
  6. Random command prompt keep popping up

Random command prompt keep popping up: Few days back, I've noticed CMD popping up and what it does it forces the game to minimize. It doesnt matter what you do it still appear and disappier instantly. It happens few times a day. I'm using NVidia GeForce 1060. I tried few of suggested solution but non of them...
  7. More than one program maximizing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    More than one program maximizing.: Im new to Windows 10. Lets say I have 2 programs open. Im at the desktop, Why is it when I choose one of them from the task bar, the other one also maximizes behind it? Instead of the program I chose popping up with the desktop in the background, the program I chose pops up...
  8. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  9. Uploading more than one document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading more than one document: How do I upload more than one document when the file is open. I am only allowed to open one at a time, If I go to the document without trying to upload I am allowed to....
  10. One monitor brighter than the other one?

in Windows 10 Support
    One monitor brighter than the other one?: Since a few days I have a dual-screen setup but one thing is bugging me: The left (LG Flatron W2261VP) is BRIGHTER than my older right monitor (IIYAMA) and it's very noticable on the taskbar. I now have a brown taskbar and one bar is SIGNIFICALLY brighter than the other one)...