Windows 10: Most minimalinstallpossible , third party firewalls?

Discus and support Most minimalinstallpossible , third party firewalls? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So... I only use windows for PC gaming. I'm running into the brick wall that new hardware simply isn't supported in Windows 7. I do not want any of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kayakingsteve, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Most minimalinstallpossible , third party firewalls?

So... I only use windows for PC gaming. I'm running into the brick wall that new hardware simply isn't supported in Windows 7.

I do not want any of the new features of windows 10, just hardware support for my 8'th gen processor and GTX 1070...

What is the most basic, minimal install of windows 10 I can manage?

I also want to use a third party firewall to stop everything windows 10 tries to connect to the net for except for when I am browsing or online gaming. Is this possible?

Or should I just donate my new hardware and go back to a 6'th gen motherboard and processor for a few more years?

I value my privacy, control of registry, third party firewall use etc... and hear so many bad things about windows 10.. is it possible to make it tolerable?

:)

kayakingsteve, Jul 22, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Most minimalinstallpossible , third party firewalls?

Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Most minimalinstallpossible , third party firewalls?

1. Most minimalinstallpossible , third party firewalls? - Similar Threads - minimalinstallpossible third party

2. How to enable Windows Defender Firewall without uninstalling third party antivirus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable Windows Defender Firewall without uninstalling third party antivirus: A third party antivirus called FortiClient has disabled Windows Defender Firewall WDF on my personal machine. I've disabled its services renamed its drivers and modified its registry keys in order to disable some of the more invasive corporate monitoring feaatures, including...
  3. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  4. Third party firewall notifications not showing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Third party firewall notifications not showing on Windows 10: After latest Windows updates in 2020 summer, popup notifications for third party firewalls such as Simplewall and FreeFirewall had stopped working. Connections for programs are blocked and firewall apps are not showing any notifications anymore to allow or block. The closest...
  5. Always on VPN with third party firewall cisco anyconnect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Always on VPN with third party firewall cisco anyconnect: Anyone deployed Cisco firepower firewall cisco anyconnect and microsoft Always On VPN solution ? We currently have direct access. We are thinking of migrating new clients to the Always on VPN solution without using RRAS....
  6. Windows Firewall and third party Firewall are both turned off

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Firewall and third party Firewall are both turned off: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 ships with Windows Firewall out of the box and at the same time allows you to install and run a third-party Firewall too. These firewalls work independently to block suspicious actions on your computer. But after installing Windows [...] This post...
  7. Third Party Free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Third Party Free: If the likes of Kaspersky Free or Bitdefender Free are downloaded does Windows 10 stop updating completely https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/third-party-free/2137ca8d-a7d6-4bd1-8b93-714c0f810ec0
  8. third party reseller

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party reseller: Is purchasing Microsoft products from Brytesoft.com legal? Their website says “When big businesses buy in bulk, sometimes they end up with more licenses than they need. We buy them cheap and pass the savings on to you. It’s the same software at a much lower price.” Does...
  9. Third party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...
  10. Win 10 has switched off my third party firewall !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 has switched off my third party firewall !!!: Win 10 has switched of my third party firewall ( Trend Micro ) today and switched on Win 10 firewall.This is getting annoying and I think Win 10 is behaving like real Big Brother more and more.We know Win 10 is blocking CCleaner to work properly,no control over updates or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. {78E1CD88-49E3-476E-B926-580E596AD309}

2. 78e1cd88 49e3 476e b926 580e596ad309 app

3. 78e1cd88-49e3-476e-b926-580e596ad309

4. 78e1cd88 49e3 476e b926 580e596ad309 firewall,
  5. firewall 78e1cd88 49e3 476e b926 580e596ad309